Located in Maremma, one of the most stunning areas of Tuscany, centred on an ancient travertine stone building, the award-winning Terme di Saturnia Spa & Golf Resort is on the site of a rich thermal spring which dates back beyond the Etruscan era.
Generations of satisfied guests have enjoyed the healing properties of the waters. Roman baths lead from the elegant hotel to the warm spring, which pours into four pools, a Jacuzzi, waterfalls and waterways.
The healing powers of the sulphurous spring water are harnessed in luxurious, regenerative therapies at Terme di Saturnia’s recently refurbished spa, which boasts 53 treatments rooms, and state-of-the-art facilities. The impressive 128 guest rooms, and eco 18-hole golf course, designed to blend seamlessly into the glorious surrounding countryside.
The Aqualuce restaurant offers fine Mediterranean dining, whilst the All’Acquacotta restaurant, awarded with *Michelin, serves the Grande Carte where the Chef’s masterful menus are a wholehearted testament to the importance of incorporating the enjoyment of food into the journey to complete wellbeing
Stress Management | Detox | Fitness | Nutrition
Various thermal and mud-based treatments are on offer. A must-try is the oxygenating multi-vitamin facial, which uses a mask made from plankton to treat the skin. Minor cosmetic procedures are also available.
- Massage Therapy at Terme di Saturnia
- Saturnia Candle Massage
- Saturnia Luxury
- Aroma Massage
- Saturnia 4 Hand Massage
- Foot Massage
- Saturnia Long Massage
- Manual Lymph-Drainage - Vodder Technique
- Full Body Massage
- Aromatic Oil Massage with Mud
- Facial Therapy at Terme di Saturnia
- Oxygen Infusion
- Saturnia Gold Facial
- Saturnia DNA Facial
- Oxygen Infusion Neck and Décolleté
- Men’s Facial Treatment
- Manual Face Lymph - Drainage Vodder Technique
- Cleansing Facial
- Specific Face Treatment
- Intensive Specific Face Treatment
- Multivitamin Face Treatment
- Golden Body Treatment
- Detox Treatment
- Nutrimelis Treatment
- Ulivitas Treatment
- Toning Body Mud
- Leg Draining Mud
- Anti-Cellulite Mud
- Gommage + Thermal Plankton
- Individual Hydrokinesiotherapy
- Ultrasonic Therapy
- -Saturnia Four Hand Massage Shower
- Beauty Therapy at Terme di Saturnia
- Modelling Cast
- Wellbeing for Legs
- Neck, Décolleté and Bosom Treatment
- Biorevitalization With Hyaluronic Acid
- Consultancy in Aesthetic Medicine
- Biorejuvenating Treatment
- Peeling Mandel S
- Eye-Light Mask
- Evermoist Mask
- Eyes Power Mask
- Mandelic Acid Peeling
- Light Lift
- Jaluronic Acid Filler
- Hydrocolon Therapy
- Nevic Chart
- Q-Switch Laser
- Dermatological Micro-Surgery
- Partial Mud Therapy
The resort’s two restaurants, Aqualuce and All’Acquacota serve meals influenced by local Tuscan culinary traditions. In addition, guests can also follow special menus prescribed by Terme di Saturnia’s dietician.
Golf is obviously the big draw at Terme di Saturnia with an 18-hole, par 72 golf course and two driving ranges as part of the resort. Guests can also go hiking, head to the gym (various stretching and body workout classes are offered), practice Pilates and take aqua gym classes. Personal training sessions are also available.
- 18-hole, par 72, 6,294 meters championship golf course
- Guided Morning Hikes
- Flood-lit tennis courts
- Bikes and mountain bikes
- WiFi in all rooms and hotel areas
- Thermal pool with sulphurous water 37°C
- Natural hydromasage waterfalls
- Jacuzzi en plein air
- Private Parking
- Car valet service
Close to the medieval hilltop town of Saturnia in Tuscany’s Maremma region, the spa has 140 rooms and suites decorated in a classic Italian style with heavy draped curtains and wood floors.
From Rome: Civitavecchia, then follow the Aurelia SS1 to Montalto di Castro. After 111km, take the road to Manciano - Montemerano - Saturnia.
From the center of Rome, approximately 180 km, 2 hours drive.
From Rome Fiumicino 140 km, 1½ hour drive.
- Terme di Saturnia’s classic 7-night anti-oxidant thermal programme, which includes a medical consultation, six mud treatments, six physiokinesiotherapy sessions and a fitness programme. Alternatively, try a 7-night ‘beauty full immersion’ package concentrating on facials and body treatments.