Maradiva resort and spa is a luxurious Ayurvedic retreat, this charming destination is as suited to families as it is to guests looking to embark on a healthy Ayurvedic spa programme.
Specialising in Ayurvedic spa treatements, Maradiva offers; Sattvica (Ultimate Balance), Upansaweda (deep muscular), Jivani (Rejuvinate), and Shodhana (Cleansing). There are further options to wake up with early morning yoga and other relaxing activities.
The resort is in the perfect location for water sports, from pedal boats with the kids to windsurfing there’s many activities available for guests of all ages. Glass bottom boat and snorkelling trips take place twice a day and dolphin encounter trips also available.
As a resort with an Ayurvedic spa, as opposed to an all-consuming Ayurvedic retreat, there’s nothing preachy about Maradiva. There are the cleansing diets, healing treatments and in-house doctor to diagnose your dosha, but there are also classic massages and great facials for those just looking to dabble.
Spa Treatments at Maradiva Villas Resort & Spa
- Sattvica (Ultimate Balance)
- Upanasweda (Deep Muscular)
- Jivani (Rejuvenate)
- Shodhana (Cleansing)
The finest Japanese, Thai and Indian dishes are served in Cilantro restaurant, whilst you can try local delicacies in Coast2Coast on the seafront. Alternatively dine ‘in villa’; collect your own selection of ingredients from the Maradiva garden and have it prepared for you by the resident chef Didier Jacob.
Encircled by bright blue sea and pristine coral reef, the resort excels when it comes to water sports. Go snorkelling, waterskiing, windsurfing or even hire out pedalos and kayaks. There’s also a fully-equipped gym.
- Pedal Boats
- Glass Bottom Boat and Snorkelling trips (trips twice a day)
- Water Ski
- Laser Sailing
- Activities available at an extra cost
- Speed boat trips
- Game fishing
- Dolphins encounters
- Catamaran cruises
- Ski or windsurfing lessons
- For Golf, the closest course at Tamarina is just a 15-minute drive--with shuttles going back and forth from Maradiva daily.
- Every morning, guests can wake up with an hour of yoga practice
- 24-hour desk assistance
- High- speed internet service
- Currency exchange
- Travel desk
- Air Mauritius check-in counter: Allowing guests flying on Air Mauritius and Air France to undertake their check in formalities at the hotel, enabling them to reach the airport 1 ½ hour prior to departure time, instead of the recommended 3 hours
- In-villa dining available 24 hours a day
- In-house laundry, dry cleaning and pressing services
- Baby sitting services
- Wedding organisation and celebration
- Postal services
- A fashion wear boutique and a Jewellery boutique
Set on the west coast of Mauritius, the only views are of sun sea and sand, with the odd green mountain in the background. The villas, with their private plunge pools and lantern lit terraces, are gloriously tranquil, spacious and airy, gently decorated with touches of eastern ethnicity.
Located on the West coast, 60 minutes from the airport.
Make the most of resident doctor Seema Paliwal’s knowledge and embark on a course of Ayurvedic treatments and therapies.