Fusion Maia is really quite special, a charming all-pool villa resort set on the stunning My Khe Beach in Da Nang. The design is inspired by the Forbidden City in Hue and gives the resort a very calm, Zen-like feeling that lends itself to your total relaxation. Asia’s first and only all-inclusive spa, Fusion Maia redefines the spa experience by integrating total wellbeing into part of the daily activity at the resort at no extra cost.
Wellness is a way of life here, and one that all guests are invited to adopt for themselves and reap the great benefits of. This is the place to come to completely immerse yourself in the tranquillity of the region; it’s a place for relaxation, reflection and regeneration. Split your time between the spa and beach, revel in the luxury of your own private pool, delight in the delicious fare offered at the restaurants and soon find yourself never wanting to leave this perfect little haven. Emerge from Fusion Maia feeling as though the years, as well as all your stresses, have fallen off, as you experience a completely improved sense of wellbeing.
Please note: Due to intermittent neighbouring building work, Fusion Maia is offering 10% discount on bookings until 20th December 2017.
Fusion Maia has completely redefined the Spa experience by integrating total wellbeing as part of your daily activity at the Resort. All Natural Living Therapies are an inclusive feature during your stay allowing you the freedom to relax and rejuvenate at your leisure. Explore new experiences with introductory sessions including fitness, meditation, yoga, tai chi or participate in the workshops such as natural remedies, making salt scrubs, blending aromatherapy oils and tea appreciation.
Spa Treatments at Fusion Maia
- Natural Living Massage
- Active Thai Fusion Massage
- Uplifting Warm Pressure Massage
- Calming Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage
- Open Your Mind Holistic Head Massage
- Balancing Foot Massage
- Nourishing Hand Relaxation Massage
- Yoghurt Splash
- Body Scrub
- Floral Polish
- Body Envelope
- Super Slimmer
- Aromatherapy Facial (for normal & combination skin)
- Aromatherapy Facial (for oily skin)
- Aromatherapy Facial (for dry & sensitive skin)
- The Fusion Feeling
- In-Tense Therapy
Using the 5 senses to entice diners, this contemporary dining room has both indoor and outdoor seating. Although the modern breakfast is not confined only to the restaurant, feel free to enjoy your breakfast or dinner in the dining room. View our chefs at work creating signature dishes in the show kitchen or join our healthy living program. The cuisine is fresh and flavourful, presented with a modern flair and incorporates local ingredients in a tapestry of Fusion flavours.
Poolside dining with a ‘fresh’ approach. Enjoy fresh juices, salads, seafood or square pizzas in this open-air, easy dining venue.
The lobby bar serves a creative selection of stylish tea cocktails and enticing Asian tapas, the perfect pre-or post-dinner meeting place. Enjoy a relaxing coffee or tea with the newspaper or browse the internet on the iPads.
Guests can enjoy their meal in the privacy of their room or pool-side in the private courtyard.
Located in on the banks of the Thu Bon River in Hoi An, this al fresco restaurant serves Asian Fusion set menu as highlight, coffee and pastries. Unique offer for resort guests - breakfast included as part of the anytime, anywhere breakfast or even a complimentary express spa service at no extra cost. Complimentary shuttle bus runs from resort to restaurant four times a day.
Fusion Maia offers an extensive range of activities away from the spa, from working up a sweat in the gym or water sports to cooking classes and guided tours.
- Non-motorised water sports
- Fitness centre
- Shuttle bus to Hoi An
- Activity room
- Private dining
- Cooking classes
- Guided tours
- Swimming pool
- Fitness centre
- Activity room
- Mini Maia - kids club
- Maia Cinema
- Maia boutique
- Foreign exchange
- Business support services
- DVD library
Combining Vietnamese charm and charisma, the resort's feel is traditional but with a stylish modern twist. Fusion Maia is perched on the on stunning My Khe Beach and just 20 minutes of the charming towns of Da Nang and Hoi An.
Fusion Maia is just a 15 minutes transfer from the airport.
- Make sure you book your treatments for the first day before you leave
- The Five kitchen closes at 10.30pm if you are looking for a late night the Tonic Bar, is open until 1 am
- Toiletries can be customised depending on who you are staying with – ie his/hers, both hers, etc.
- You can have a spa treatment on the day you leave as well until your check out time (12:00 am)
- Treat yourself to the Fusion Feeling: This signature cell-stirring therapy uses light body brush techniques with warm coconut oil and reiki energy work
- In close proximity are the cities of Hoi An, My Son and Hue, feel free to enjoy a historical day in some of Vietnam's most atmospheric spots