Walking is one of the most popular and effective methods of exercising when done correctly, so we are thrilled to partner with Joanna Hall, founder of WalkActive, and exclusively offer this 5 day retreat. The programme is scientifically verified, has great proven success, and will suit anyone and everyone. It is being held from 11th -15th October at the Hotel Almenara near Sotogrande in southern Spain. You will be joined by Joanna and her team who will impart their wisdom on the correct techniques for walking effectively, without causing strain on the joints or knees. It will teach you how to effectively increase your fitness levels, firm up, and feel the full benefits of walking. There will be lots of tips on diet and nutrition during the fitness workshops.
But it’s not all work and no play here, you will have time to enjoy the many facilities of Almenara Hotel – chilling out by the pool, or catching some winter sun on your face, or a Spa treatment from their extensive Spa menu.
Breakfast and dinner are provided each day, and upon arrival you’ll receive a welcome dinner with an exclusive Q&A event with Joanna and her team of WalkActive trainers.
Dates: Wednesday, Oct 11 - Sunday, Oct 15 2017
Duration: 5 Days
Price: from £1,295pp based on two people sharing.*
* The discounted applies to bookings by the end of May, with a single supplement of £370. From June 1st, the price will revert to the standard £1,395 per person sharing, with a single supplment of £395
- Direct return flights
- Four nights at Almenara Hotel
- Dinner and breakfast every day
- Welcome dinner with a WalkActive Q&A session
- Three full days exclusive WalkActive programme
- Expert training and guidance from Joanna and her team
- Free use of the spa and wellness centre
- Private airport transfers
- Airline departure taxes
- Q&A dinner with Joanna Hall and her WalkActive team
- The sunshine of the Costa del Sol
- Outdoor dining experience with panoramic views over Sotogrande
- Three days of the WalkActive programme
- Personalised guidance from Joanna and her team
Accommodation - Hotel Almenara
The Hotel Almenara is the perfect place to stay when visiting Costa del Sol. With a villa styled structure, the impressive guest bedrooms are all air-conditioned with either a king-or queen-sized bed, body massage shower, and either a balcony or garden terrace view.
Facilities at Almenara include their impressive “Gaia Restaurant” where guests can dine on traditional Andalusian cuisine whilst enjoying panoramic views over Sotogrande on the outside terrace.
The Elysium Spa & Wellness Centre is the perfect place for rest and relaxation after a day of enjoying your WalkActive programme. The spa features a Finnish sauna, Turkish Hammam bath and hydrothermal water circuits that will have you feeling re-energised in no time.
Those looking to enjoy the sun can either relax by the outside pool or enjoy the town, with the Yachting marina of Sotogrande just a short drive away.
- BA flight from London's Heathrow to Gibraltar
- Welcome dinner and Q&A event with Joanna Hall and her team of WalkActive trainers.
- Three day WalkActive programme including workshops with Joanna and her expert team
- Free use of Hotel Almenara's facilities - Spa & Wellness Centre, swimming pool, gym and golf course.
- Direct flight from Gibraltar airport to London.
Your expert trainer - Joanna Hall
Joanna Hall is a renowned Fitness and Diet expert, a regular on TV and Radio, Joanna is well known for her work as a fitness presenter on ITV’s “This Morning. Having received a First degree & Master’s degree in Sports Science at Loughborough University and a Sports Medicine Intern from Virginia Mason Sports Medicine Clinic, Joanna has gone on to build her reputation as one of the most respected figures in fitness and release a number of books and Dvd’s.
Highly sought after, Joanna’s clients have ranged from multi-platinum singer Dido, to Virgin Entrepreneur Richard Branson. Joanna attributes developing her “Intelligent Exercise” System to delivering programmes that are results driven, highly effective and scientifically proven to help the individual enjoy real health, weight management, fitness & body shape change.
How to book:
For more information on this break or to find out about any of our other fitness retreats please call one of our wellness experts on 020 8115 8538 or enquire online and download the article below for more details.