Healthy Blueberry Dessert Recipe09/08/2019, SHA Wellness Clinic
This blueberry dessert from SHA Wellness Clinic is light enough to have after dinner, when you fancy something sweet. It will satisfy your taste buds and impress your guests!
- 4 cups blueberry juice
- 2 cups spring water
- 6 tablespoons agar agar flakes
- 1 packet blueberries
- 1 tablespoon rice syrup
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds (optional)
- Put the juice and agar flakes into a saucepan.
- Bring to boil on a medium heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until the agar flakes have dissolved.
- Add the rice syrup and mix gently.
- Remove from heat and place in a dish to cool and set.
- When it firms up, process in a blender until smooth and creamy.
- Place in individual glasses and swirl amasake and sprinkle some blueberries and chia seeds on top. Serve chilled.
If this blog has got you interested in starting your wellness journey call our wellness advisors at 020 7843 3597 or enquire here.