Whole Wheat Spaghetti With Soy Bolognese Recipe By Ananda
This fresh, vegan alternative to a traditional spaghetti bolognese from Ananda is a perfect recipe for traditional, wholesome cuisine, using fresh ingredients without artificial salts, colours, flavours and preservatives.
For Soy Bolognese
- To make soy bolognese, heat oil in a pan, add chopped garlic, tomatoes, celery, carrots and bay leaf. Saute for a few minutes.
- Mince soaked soya nuggets and add to the pan. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Now add finely chopped tomatoes and tomato puree and cook.
- Add salt and a little water. Cook for 5 minutes to make a thick soy bolognese sauce.
- Keep the sauce aside.
- Boil whole wheat spaghetti in salted water till cooked and drain excess water. Heat oil in pasta pan, add onions, garlic and saute it. Add the soy bolognese and cook for 1 minute, add a little water to achieve sauce consistency.
- Add the boiled spaghetti to the sauce and toss the pasta.
- Adjust seasoning of pasta and finish with finely chopped parsley.
- Garnish the pasta with grilled artichoke and basil leaves.
If this recipe has got you interested in finding out more about Ananda call our wellness advisors on 020 7843 3597 or enquire here.