Absolute Sanctuary is the first resort to bring Pilates reformer classes to Asia. Inspired by the unique programs the Absolute's Pilates Reformer programme will strengthen your core muscle groups, burn fat, build long, lean and toned muscles to achieve the ideal body.
This bootcamp programme is ideal for both beginners and Pilates aficionados. Enjoy two group reformer classes a day and individual one-on-one private reformer sessions with an instructor – it’s a great way to get long, lean and toned.
Also included in this programme is a postural analysis, a wellness consultation, three spa cuisine meals a day at the famed Love Kitchen restaurant, soothing massages to knead away tense muscles and scheduled group fitness classes.
Includes flights, transfers, accommodation & 7-night programme
The 7-night Pilates Reformer Bootcamp Package includes:
- 1x Initial Wellness Consultation with Bio Impedance Analysis
- 1x 30 min Postural Analysis
- 1x Arrival day Welcome Dinner
- 3x Spa Cuisine Meals a day
- 2x Juices/Smoothies a day
- 1x 30 min Exit Pilates Consultation
- 2x Group Pilates Reformer Classes a day
- 2x Private Pilates Reformer Classes
- 2x 60 min Absolute Rejuvenation Massage
- 2x 60 min Absolute Thai Stretch
- 1x 45 min Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage
- Unlimited access to Group Fitness Classes
- Pool, Steam Room, Fitness Studio Access
- Additional 10% discount on all Detox & Spa Ala Carte Treatments & Yoga, Pilates classes
45% discount on accommodation for stays from 1 March – 30th June 2018. Valid for bookings made until 30th April 2018.
- Daily breakfast
- Complimentary 30 min welcome ritual massage
- One yoga class per person per stay
- Roundtrip airport transfer
Two Free Nights Offer
For every 7/8 night package receive TWO additional nights with breakfast included. Also, receive:
- Complimentary room upgrade to Deluxe Room
- Unlimited access to group yoga classes
- 1 x 30-minute private stretching sessions (900)
- 1 x jetlag massage
- 1 x Private Pilates reformer session
If you have booked Absolute Sanctuary though Healing Holidays previously then benefit from one of the following offers*:
- Stay 7 & Pay for 5 nights
- Stay 10 & Pay for 7 nights
*Offered on accommodation only
Terms and conditions apply.
The transfer we booked via Healing Holidays on the arrival pick up was great, again very pleasant and no problems however on the return we decided to cancel direct with the company as we no longer needed it. We didn't want a refund just called the gentleman to say we didn't want it, on the phone call he was rude, aggressive and refused to cancel still showing up at 2:55am in the hotel lobby in the morning making trouble with the reception staff. Terrible transfer company!!"