The Ananda Active programme has been designed for those who want to up their activity levels with some gentle exercise in the stunning location of the Himalayan foothills. Complimented by spa treatments that aim to pamper and renew, this retreat strikes the perfect balance of relaxation and gentle fitness activities to ensure guests feel a much improved sense of wellbeing.
Designed to make the most of the resort’s exceptional natural surroundings, one of the main features of this retreat is the hiking opportunities it offers. A combination of beautiful treks (Ranichouri, Kashmouli, and Rishikesh to Kunjapuri), will allow you to explore the picture perfect Himalayas, while guides personally identify the trek best suited to both your physical condition and the type of landscape you wish to experience. The treks vary in distance and difficulty but you are accompanied by an experienced guide from beginning to end, meaning people of all different abilities can experience the joys of this programme.
After extensive trekking, soothe those aches and pains with treatments that have been carefully chosen to offer relief and help rejuvenate. These vary from a deep tissue massage to Reflexology, Abhyanga or Choornaswedana, refreshing salt scrub and a stimulating Jet Blitz shower. Pure bliss for those who are hiking enthusiasts.
includes flights, transfers, accommodation & 7 night programme
- Morning Wake Up signature tea
- Fresh fruit bowl provided every day.
- 3 Ananda Rejuvenation Spa Cuisine meals (breakfast/ lunch/ dinner), per night of stay, per person
- Individual Wellness Consultation; Ayurvedic Consultation (where required).
- Personal Fitness Consultation, Fitness Test and Body composition analysis where required.
- Ongoing progress checks with Doctor and Spa consultants.
- Detailed debrief session and lifestyle consultation and counselling session
- Daily use of the Hydrotherapy facilities: Steam, Sauna, Plunge Pool, Kneipp Hydrotherapy Foot Bath and Heated Lap Pool
- Opportunity to participate in scheduled Spa Lifestyle and Wellness activities;Yoga, Pranayama, Meditation, Fitness, Cooking demonstrations,Lectures, Workshops and Excursions
In addition to the above, the 7-night Ananda Active Programme includes:
- 1 session Abhyanga or Choornaswedana: Choose between a traditional synchronised full body massage or Ayurvedic herbal poultice full body massage. (55mins)
- 1 session Deep Tissue Massage: A deep massage using a variety of muscle release techniques within your pleasure/pain threshold to release and relax chronic tension. (55mins)
- 1 session Reflexology: Performed to help restore and maintain the body’s natural equilibrium (55mins)
- 1 session Ananda Touch: A nourishing blend of oil is warmed and applied to the skin. Rhythmic flowing movements over the back, neck, shoulders and scalp, release deep seated tension and stress, relieve aches and pains, encourage deep breathing and calm the mind
- 1 session Invigorating Salt scrub: Essential oils of Orange, Eucalyptus and Peppermint are infused into natural sea salt, mentally and physically stimulating. (45mins)
- 1 session Stimulating jet blitz: A high pressure shower jet is directed at the body to activate circulation and re-contour the body. (20mins)
- 2 sessions Personal Training: A fitness expert will design a unique programme for your needs and objectives no matter what your fitness level. This programme is designed to complement your home routine. (55mins)
- 2 sessions Personalised Yoga per room: Individual attention with dialogue and adjustments specifically tailored for personal needs (60mins)
- 2 sessions Pranayama per room: Here the attention is on the breath, it enhances a person’s level of vitality and relaxation. (30mins)
- 4 sessions Personalised Treks with guide: Our guide will identify the trek best suited to both your physical condition and the type of landscape and experience you would wish. (4-6 hours)