This programme has been designed to completely revitalise you. It will re-balance your body, mind and spirit, giving you time for yourself. You can slow your pace of life, take a deep breath and re-connect with your inner strength. You will also feel pampered as the programme includes a variety of massages and scrubs. It is also possible to add extra treatments to your programme, such as acupuncture.
The Ayurvedic treatments are best complemented by engaging in the optional yoga and meditation activities. However, if you prefer just to meditate in solitude, the Shiva Shakti energy garden (the Garden of 5 Elements) will provide you with wonderful Alpine views and an array of cosy places to reflect and to relax.
Includes transfers, accommodation & a 5 night programme.
Full board includes an Ayurvedic breakfast buffet, lunchtime Pitta buffet, Vata afternoon tea with a tea ceremony and fresh fruit and an evening meal.
In addition to the standard inclusions the Ayurveda Relax and Feel Good programme includes:
- Sonnhof signature cuisine (Ayurvedic breakfast buffet, lunchtime Pitta buffet, Vata afternoon tea with tea ceremony and fresh fruit, evening menu)
- Weekly Ayurveda Active programme
- Use of the AyurvedaCentre
- 1x Ayurvedic energy massage – strengthens the nervous system
- 1x Abhyanga – Ayurvedic full body oil massage with one therapist
- 1x Upana – Himalayan salt and oil scrub and detox bath
- 1x Shirodhara – a flowing oil treatment
- 1x Abhyanga – Ayurvedic full body oil massage
We recommend that guests add a consultation with the physician to their booking at an additional charge.