Visit Dhara Dhevi Chiang Mai to take time for yourself to enjoy a relaxed pace of life and to recharge your batteries.
During the Ayurveda retreat, you can experience holistic healing and find balance in your life. A main principle of Ayurveda is prevention, which seeks to correct imbalances before they manifest in the body as physical ailments.
The retreat will begin with a holistic health consultation and fitness assessment, which will be followed by personalised treatments as prescribed by a health specialist. Private wellness classes, such as pranayama, meditation and visualisation, yoga, spiritual exercise and chakra balancing, are also included. If you wish, you may also participate in resort activities.
Throughout your stay you will be treated to a range of specialised therapies, traditional therapies, head therapies and foot/hand therapy, and when you are not in treatment you can relax in the thermal facilities.
Before departure, you will have a follow-up session to process your experience at Samujana and to determine a sustainable plan for your new life regime at home.
Including flights, transfers, accommodation & programme
- Full board meal arrangement at designated restaurants
- Holistic health consultation
- Fitness assessment
- 4x Private wellness classes (60 min)
- Meditation/ visualisation
- Spiritual exercise
- Chakra balancing
- 2x Personalised Abhyanga (80 min)
- 4x Choice of specialised therapies (60 - 80 min)
- Abdominal massage
- Kathi Basti (back)
- Udar Basti (stomach)
- Motion analysis
- Pottali Abhyanga
- 2x Choice of traditional therapies (80 min)
- Traditional Thai massage
- Royal Thai massage
- Aromatherapy massage
- Trigger point therapy
- 3x Choice of head therapies (60 - 80 min)
- 2x Choice of foot/ hand therapy (30 - 60 min)
- Ingham reflexology
- Hand reflexology
- Follow up assessment