Spring 2019 is in the air. The most favorable detox season, as the days are getting brighter and warmer. During the cold winter months toxins have been stored in the tissues. Metabolism stimulating treatments, gentle yoga asanas, and Graflicher Park's signature ayurvedic cuisine help dissipate these toxins. Ayur Kala is an intensive and very efficient short cure that detoxifies and rejuvenates your body.
Please note this programme is only available for stays between 01 April - 31 May 2019
Includes transfers, accommodation & a 6 day programme
- Full Board
- Ayurveda cure introduction, 30 min.
- Initial consultation with the Vaidya / Ayurveda doctor 60 min
- 2 x short med Ayurvedic check with the Vaidya check approx. 15 min.
- Final consultation with the Vaidya / Ayurveda doctor 30 min
- Individual specified ayurvedic nutritional advice
- Ayurvedic medical herbal recommendation
- Tips and diet plan for everyday life back at home
- Individual Herbal medication/package (herbal intake during the cure)
- Yoga in small groups or "Fit in the day" - morning exercise
- 1x Abhyanga – Synchronised Full body oil massage 4 hands
- 1x Kalari – Vitalising full body mind massage
- 1x Udvartana synchron – Ayurvedic powder massage
- 1x Padabyhanga – Lower leg and foot massage
- 1x Shirodhara – Forehead oil pouring massage
- 1x Pitchu – Local hot oil compresses
- 2x Svedana – Sweat box treatments
- 2x Vasti – Internal cleansing oil enema