This programme is specifically designed to provide you with a deep and detailed insight into how your body is functioning. Full body analyses will let you know how your organs are functioning, how your physical fitness is and so much more.
Tests taken throughout the week will include specimen tests to check organ function, cardiovascular function tests, liver, kidney and thyroid function, blood sugar levels and blood lipids, and to check the blood count. Consultations will then take place with your assigned doctor to analyse the results and explain them in depth to you, giving advice on how to improve, or even just maintain your lifestyle to ensure optimum health.
You will receive personalised support throughout the programme and a personal health dossier following test results and consultations.
Includes accommodation and a 3 day health check programme
- Detailed discussion of your medical history with your doctor
- Specimen tests in the laboratory to check the values for liver, kidney and thyroid function
- Blood-sugar, blood-lipid and blood counts
- Cardiovascular function test on an ergometer (resting and stress ECG)
- Concluding consultation with your doctor
- Advice on how to maintain and improve your general health
- Your personal health dossier (in German or English)
- Personalised support throughout the programme