The “Stay Young” programme is for those who are looking to rejuvenate the way they look and feel, focussing on better health and well-being as we age. Throughout the stay, you’ll undergo medical tests to indicate how your body is functioning and what areas may need improvement. With basic diagnostics, the difference between your biological and actual age will be determined.
Based on your results a plan is designed on how your life expectancy can be increased and improved. A new healthy meal plan will be provided along with protein, multivitamins and minerals provided as dietary supplements. You will be assigned a personal trainer who will analyse your fitness and tailor a session to your needs which can be carried forward for future exercise. Your retreat will include treatments like the Ragazer Anti-Aging infusion and movement analysis.
At the end of the programme, you will be provided with your personal health dossier and a final consultation with an assigned doctor who will discuss your current health, progress and how best to achieve and maintain the rejuvenation following your stay.
Includes accommodation & a 4 day Stay Young programme.
- Detailed discussion of your medical history with your doctor
- Specimen tests in the laboratory to check the values for liver, kidney and thyroid function
- Blood-sugar, blood-lipid and blood counts
- Body composition analysis (measurement of muscle and fat mass)
- Cardiovascular function test on an ergometer (resting and stress ECG including lactate grade test)
- Initial consultation with the dietician
- Full-board Cuisine Equilibrée
- WINFORCE® starter pack: whey protein isolate, L-carnitine and a mixture of multivitamins and minerals as a dietary supplement
- Movement analysis carried out by our Work-IT-out personal trainer
- 1 personal training session tailored to your needs based on the results of movement analysis
- 1 Ragazer Anti-Ageing infusion
- Concluding consultation with your doctor (discussion of all test results and advice on how to maintain and improve your general health)
- Your personal health dossier
- Personalised support throughout the programme