Kamalaya's Comprehensive Optimal Fitness Programme is geared towards those who exercise regularly, and want to improve their workouts by striking the right balance between exercise, relaxation techniques, stretching, nutrition and a generally healthy lifestyle..
The team of fitness and wellness experts at Kamalaya will address your specific goals following an evaluation. Your days will focus on the core training sessions, while also providing guidance on how to best incorporate your new fitness routine into your everyday life.
Daily sessions in the Far Infrared Sauna and specific wellness treatments have been designed to work synergistically with physical exercise, soothing and relaxing the body after training.
The Optimal Fitness Programme is available for 7 or 10 nights. We can customise your programme if you would like to extend your stay.
Includes flights, transfers, accommodation & programme. Available for 7 or 10 nights stay.
- 3 x Kamalaya Cuisine meals per day,
- All beverages, excluding imported drinks and alcohol,
- 1 x Wellness Consultation,
- 1 x Body Bio-impedance Analysis,
- 60 mins Holistic Fitness Evaluation,
- 90 mins Vital Essence Oil Massage,
- 90 mins Traditional Thai Massage,
- 90 mins Traditional Thai Massage with herbal compress,
- 60 mins Traditional Asian Foot Massage,
- 1 x mid Wellness Consultation,
- 1 x follow-up Wellness Consultation,
- 2 x 60 mins pilates mat and stretching
- 2 x 60 mins yoga
- 1 x 60 mins nutritional consultation
- 2 x 60 mins personal mentoring
- 1 x 60 mins pranayama
- 1 x 45 mins traditional asian hand massage
- 1 x 90 mins marma point massage
- 1 x 60 mins royal ayurvedic traditional massage
- Use of Steam Cavern, swimming pool, plunge pools and Shakti Fitness Centre,
- Complimentary attendance to scheduled daily holistic fitness activities,
- Wellness gift pack.
In addition to the above, the 7 night programme includes:
- 5 x 60 mins personal training sessions
- 5 x 30 mins far infrared sauna
- 2 x 60 mins super stretching
- 1 x 60 mins aqua fitness
In addition to the above, the 10 night programme includes:
- 8 x 60 mins personal training sessions
- 8 x 30 mins far infrared sauna
- 3 x 60 mins super stretching
- 3 x 60 mins aqua fitness
- 1 x 60 mins meditation
- 1 x 60 mins indian head massage
Low season from £5,235.00 per person, sharing
Low season from £5,799.00 for singles