Having been immersed in monastic lifestyles in India for over a decade, Kamalaya’s Life Enhancement Mentors, Rajesh Ramani, Smitha Jayakumar and Sujay Seshadri, are experienced teachers with a strong background in ancient Asian philosophies.
Together, they will present a unique opportunity for anyone looking for greater connection and happiness with oneself and others. Their distinctive teaching and mentoring styles have helped many people all over the world to more healthily interact with their emotions.
Guided by Kamalaya’s mentors in an intimate group setting of maximum 12, participants explore their emotional habits and learn to more practically and effectively respond to life’s challenges. This environment promotes a powerful energy in daily practices that are unavailable in an individualized setting. In additional one-to-one sessions mentors support participants in developing a personal growth plan.
Healing treatments in Kamalaya’s Wellness Sanctuary enhance the inward journey, comforting and nurturing the physical body.
Including transfers, accommodation and 6 night programme
- Full board of Kamalaya’s Inspired Healthy Cuisine
- 5 morning group sessions
- 5 afternoon group sessions
- 1x 60 minute Personal Mentoring session
- 1x 30 minute Personal Mentoring session
- 1x 60 minute Traditional Asian Foot Massage
- 1x 60 minute Traditional Asian Hand Massage
- Choice of 1x 60 minute Vital Essence Oil Massage or 1x 60 minute Thai Massage
- 1x 60 minute Indian Head Massage
- 1x 30 minute Chi Nei Tsang
- Use of Steam Caverns, Swimming Pools, Plunge Pools and Shakti Fitness Centre
- Complimentary attendance to scheduled daily holistic fitness activities
- One wellness gift bag
- 20% Discount on additional Wellness treatments (excluding Visiting Practitioner sessions)
Book a 7-night programme & enjoy a £150 spa voucher.*
Repeat guests can also enjoy one free night on all stays of 7 nights or more.*
*Please note these offers are only valid during the following periods:
- 25th February 2019 – 20th December 2019
- 25th February 2020 – 31st March 2020