Make your way to the peaceful Kamalaya in Koh Samui to immerse yourself in a Yin & Yang yoga retreat led by Simon Low, Principal of The Yoga Academy. On beautiful tropical grounds, this is the perfect place to find yourself in the present moment.
You will practise yoga with a maximum of 11 other participants twice daily. The morning will begin with a Yang yoga class and the evening will close with a Yin yoga class. Guests are also welcome to experiment with other yoga methods and body practises during the included complimentary attendance to scheduled daily holistic fitness activities. Optional evening meditation may also be of interest.
Throughout the retreat, you will have a Royal Ayurvedic Massage, Vital Essence Oil Massage and Traditional Thai Massage to soothe and reinvigorate tired muscles. You will also have unlimited access to the swimming and plunge pools in addition to steam caverns and fitness facilities.
Yin & Yang Yoga has rapidly gained popularity over the last decade because of its accessibility, effectiveness and enjoyment. The practise will help participants balance their inner dualities of sun and moon, masculine and feminine, physical and mental, and action and stillness.
Including 4 nights accommodation, transfers & programme. Retreat dates: 29 Mar-2 Apr 2018, 31 May-4 Jun 2018, 18-22 Oct 2018, 6-10 Dec 2018
- Full board of Healthy Cuisine
- All beverages, excluding imported drinks and alcohol
- Tropical welcome drink upon arrival
- 3x morning Yang Yoga class
- 3x evening Yin Yoga class
- 1x Royal Ayurvedic Massage (60 min)
- 1x Vital Essence Oil Massage (90 min)
- 1x Traditional Thai Massage (120 min)
- Use of swimming and plunge pools and steam caverns
- Use of fitness and yoga facilities
- Complimentary attendance to scheduled daily holistic fitness activities
- Wellness gift bag
- Optional evening activities, including film & discussion and meditation
Book a 7-night programme & enjoy a £150 spa voucher.*
Repeat guests can also enjoy one free night on all stays of 7 nights or more.*
*Please note these offers are only valid during the following periods:
- Now – 21st December 2018
- 25th February 2019 – 20th December 2019
- 25th February 2020 – 31st March 2020