The Lanserhof LANS Med Sports Active Programme is geared towards those who lead an active and sport-oriented lifestyle and want to improve their exercise regime, technique, and overall health.
Initial medical examinations can determine your current state of health, whilst evaluating how your fitness and nutrition can be improved. Spiroergometry testing and variable heart rate measurements will allow your consultant and personal trainer to plan an in-depth and beneficial programme for you.
Sessions with a personal trainer will help you to perfect your technique so to avoid injuries and unnecessary strain on the body. Sports massages, respiratory therapy and other treatments are used to treat any vulnerabilities.
Includes transfers, accommodation & a 7 night programme
- Full Board
- 7 Day Programme (Can be extended upon request)
- Daily Kneipp administrations
- Daily group movement therapy
- Daily group relaxation training
- Introductory medical lecture
- Additional topical presentations
- On-call doctor, duty and night service
- 1 initial examination 40 min.
- 1 final examination 40 min.
- 24-hour heart rate variability measurement and consultation
- 1 spiroergometry 40 min.
- 4 functional training sessions with an exercise coach each 40 min.
- 1 yoga session 40 min.
- 1 respiratory therapy 40 min.
- 4 sports massages each 40 min.
- 1 lymph detox pack with shower and liver wrap 40 min.
- 1 cooling wrap 40 min.
- 7-day diet-level Active Sport