The Lanserhof LANS Med Sports Active Programme is geared towards those who lead an active and sport-oriented lifestyle and want to improve their exercise regime, technique, and overall health.
Initial medical examinations can determine your current state of health, whilst evaluating how your fitness and nutrition can be improved. Spiroergometry testing and variable heart rate measurements will allow your consultant and personal trainer to plan an in-depth and beneficial programme for you.
Sessions with a personal trainer will help you to perfect your technique so to avoid injuries and unnecessary strain on the body. Sports massages, respiratory therapy and other treatments are used to treat any vulnerabilities.
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 7 night programme
- Full Board
This 7 night programme has the below inclusions:
- 1x initial medical examination 40 min
- 1x session discussing results 20 min
- 1x final medical examination 30 min
- 24-hour HRV (heart rate variability) measurement, including diagnostics, analysis, evaluation
- 1x spiroergometry test 45 min
- 4x functional training sessions with an exercise coach 50 min. each
- 1x yoga session 50 min.
- 1x respiratory therapy session 50 min.
- 4x sports massages 25 min. each
- 2x magnesium baths 20 min. each
- 1x bioimpedance analysis
- 1x cryotherapy session
- 7 day Active-level diet
- Daily Kneipp administrations
- Daily group movement therapy
- Daily group relaxation training
- Introductory medical lecture
- Presentations on further topics
- On-call doctor, duty and night service