Are you searching for the right nutrition and exercise plan that really works with your lifestyle? Miraval’s Focused Stay: Mindful Weight Management is your answer to healthy living that is realistic and maintainable.
This mindful and integrative approach to weight management includes up-to-date information about nutrition and exercise physiology while also recognizing the importance of overall health issues, emotional patterns, and lifestyle habits to create a personalized effective strategy for success.
Over the course of your 4 night stay you can expect to benefit from a variety of different therapies and activities that will not only address the physical aspects of weight-loss but also the more emotional challenges that come with it to help you achieve maintainable results.
including flights, transfers, accommodation & programme
In addition to the above, the 4-night Mindful Weight Management Programme includes:
- Accommodation in luxurious, casita-style rooms
- All snacks, smoothies and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Full access to Miraval's extensive resort amenities.
- Unlimited participation (if you choose) in daily self-discovery programs including all fitness and yoga classes; lectures; the Miraval Equine Experience™; cooking demonstrations; outdoor adventure and challenge activities.
- Welcome Gift of Miraval tote bag & reusable water canteen.
- Spontaneous Healing with Dr. Jim Nicolai, Medical Director of the Andrew Weil, M.D. Integrative Wellness Programme at Miraval. (50 min.)
- Resting Metabolic Rate & Body Composition Measurement Private Session. (30 min.)
- Private Nutrition Consultation (50 min.)
- Optimal Fitness Diagnostic Private Session (50 min.)
- Private Wellness Consultation which may include Wellness Counseling ; Mirror of the Soul ; Grief, Loss & Letting Go ; Mindful Dialogue , Sand & Spirit or Walk & Talk Session. (50 min.)
- Private Fitness Program Design Consultation (50 min.)
- $260 resort credit, per person, per stay to spend on additional private services of your choosing. For every night added, receive an additional $130 resort credit.
- Dr. Andrew Weil ’s book, 8 Weeks to Optimum Health