The Mayr Intensive programme was designed for those who are seeking comprehensive and all-encompassing health improvement. In addition to the standard examination and personalised Mayr cuisine diet plan, the programme includes coaching, massages, abdominal treatments and expanded blood tests. Guests are also highly encouraged to join and participate in group exercise sessions, lifestyle management and anti-stress exercises.
Includes transfers, accommodation & a 7 night Mayr Intensive programme.
- 1x Initial examination – integrated health check (30 mins)
- 1x Medical examination – manual abdominal treatment (20 mins)
- 1x Concluding examination (30 mins)
- Daily Kneipp treatments (leg, arm or seated contrast baths)
- Personal Modern Mayr cuisine diet plan
- Mineral water, herbal tea and base broth
- Group exercise sessions, active and passive anti-stress exercises (relaxation), lifestyle management and mental coaching
- Lectures & presentations
- Use of swimming pool, sauna and panoramic gym
From day one they have been of good advices and they paid attention to my wishes. I am so glad I listen to their advices and decided to go to Vana.
Vana was unbelievable. My experience there was life-changing. It was way over any of my expectations. The quality of life, the people, the staff, the quality of the treatments, the profesionalism and knowledge of their specialists, the food, etc. It was fantastic!
I have learned so much on so many levels: mentally, spiritually, in terms of nutrition, health, etc.
The Healing Holiday team is so professional and dedicated. They show you that they care and this is the biggest added value for me."