The Men's Medical Check programme highlights the importance of andrology, which is a medical specialisation focused on male reproductive health and the development of hormone balance.
Dr Peter Gartner, Park Igls’ Medical Director, explains: ‘Hormonal monitoring, diagnosis and treatment are routine for women, but equally important for men, although treatment is still in its infancy. To address this critical issue, we have introduced the Men’s Medical Check.’ Hormonal imbalance often contributes to a variety of male disorders from erectile dysfunction and infertility to diabetes.
Includes transfers, accommodation & a 7 night programme.
- 1x Initial examination - integrated health check (30 mins)
- 1x Medical examination - manual abdominal treatment (20 mins)
- Daily Kneipp treatments (leg, arm or seated contrast baths)
- Personal Modern Mayr cuisine diet plan
- MInderwal water, herbal tea and base broth
- Group exercise sessions, lifestyle management and mental coaching
- Lectures & presentations
- Use of swimming pool, sauna and panoramic gym
In addition to the above, the Men's Medical Check includes:
- 50-minute physiotherapeutic muscle function test
- Expanded blood testing including hormone status
- Oxidative stress measurement
- Ultrasound scans of abdominal organs and vessels, brain-supply vessels, thyroid, prostate and testicles
- A 50-minute urological examination including consultation, ECGs and echocardiography
Individual andrology consultations are also available on request and by appointment with a 50-minute urological examination including consultation, expanded blood testing including hormone status and ultrasound scans of kidneys, bladder, prostate and testicles.
From day one they have been of good advices and they paid attention to my wishes. I am so glad I listen to their advices and decided to go to Vana.
Vana was unbelievable. My experience there was life-changing. It was way over any of my expectations. The quality of life, the people, the staff, the quality of the treatments, the profesionalism and knowledge of their specialists, the food, etc. It was fantastic!
I have learned so much on so many levels: mentally, spiritually, in terms of nutrition, health, etc.
The Healing Holiday team is so professional and dedicated. They show you that they care and this is the biggest added value for me."