Park Igls is a medical clinic that offers a restful Alpine retreat in addition to an extremely talented staff of physicians and experts from the nearby University of Innsbruck. The latest diagnostic tests are extremely precise and shape your tailor-made programme.
The Mayr Heart & Circulation medical programme was specifically designed to counteract the risk factors that lead to cardiovascular diseases. The factors include stress, excess weight, elevated blood lipids (fats), increased levels of uric acid, high blood pressure, diabetes and arteriosclerosis.
The programme begins with an extensive range of tests followed by individual tailor-made treatments. By combining a healthy weight loss diet based on F.X. Mayr’s principles with a tailored programme of gentle and therapeutic exercise, Park Igls ensures long lasting benefits to their guests.
Includes transfers, accommodation & a 7 night Mayr Heart & Circulation programme.
- 1x Initial examination – integrated health check (30 mins)
- 1x Medical examination – manual abdominal treatment (20 mins)
- 1x Concluding examination (30 mins)
- Daily Kneipp treatments (leg, arm or seated contrast baths)
- Personal Modern Mayr cuisine diet plan
- Mineral water, herbal tea and base broth
- Group exercise sessions, active and passive anti-stress exercises (relaxation), lifestyle management and mental coaching
- Lectures & presentations
- Use of swimming pool, sauna and panoramic gym
In addition to the above, the Heart & Circulation includes:
- 1x bioimpedance measurement (lean tissue, water and body fat)
- Resting and exercise ECGs
- 1x spirometry (lung function)
- Cardiovascular blood tests
- 3x heart rate control exercise sessions (25 mins each)
- 3x partial body massages (25 mins each)
The transfer we booked via Healing Holidays on the arrival pick up was great, again very pleasant and no problems however on the return we decided to cancel direct with the company as we no longer needed it. We didn't want a refund just called the gentleman to say we didn't want it, on the phone call he was rude, aggressive and refused to cancel still showing up at 2:55am in the hotel lobby in the morning making trouble with the reception staff. Terrible transfer company!!"