Central to Preidlhof’s philosophy is ‘La Dolce Vita’ - the celebration of the ‘Good Life’ - and this is interwoven into every facet of this award-winning luxury hotel and spa’s detox programme. At the end of your stay, you will feel so good that you will want to continue the good work back at home – Preidlhof provides you with the perfect starting point for a healthier you.
Dr. Angerer and his highly experienced in-house team will be there to guide you every step of the way, their extensive nutritional knowledge further supplemented by a tailored programme of lymphatic massages, body wraps and infusion therapies. You are also encouraged to get your body moving with a varied programme of complimentary fitness classes and sports – also to get out and explore the most inspiring natural scenery on foot or by bike. The Texel Group Nature Park, the largest natural park in South Tyrol, is right on your doorstep and Preidlhof provides all the equipment, instructors and guides in-house.
To further enhance your overall sense of wellbeing, you have 5000m² of Spa and Wellness facilities to discover, including six floors dedicated to 16 different sauna, steam and relaxation experiences. Here you will find the world’s only Deep Sea Relaxation Room, as well as some of the most sensational views of the Vinschgau Valley and mountains.
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 5 night programme
- Full Board
This 5-night programme has the below inclusions:
- Personal introduction to the detox light programme
- 1x Initial medical consultation with PROGNOS measurement with Dr. Angerer (25 minutes)
- 1x Medical abdomen examination
- 1x Alkali correction
- 1x Individual infusion therapy (60- 80 minutes)
- 2x personalized Preidl Lymphatic massage (50 minutes each)
- 3x Preidl special Quick Wrap - efficient body detoxing (50 minutes each)
- 1x Sharira Abhyanga ayurvedic detox massage (50 minutes)
- 2x Martime phytotherapy in the soft pack (25 minutes each)
- 2x Relaxation in the deep sea room (15 minutes each)
- Concluding medical consultation with targeted recommendations for a longer maintenance with Dr. Angerer
- Breakfast – lunch and dinner with alkaline diet menu
- Entrance to the Preidl Spa
- Daily Body & Mind programmes, Body Toning Programmes, Outdoor tours, Bike tours, and much more
Things that they could have done better:
- I was informed that alcoholic drinks were (unless imported) included in the price. This did not turn out to be true. Alcoholic drinks (whether imported or local) cost extra at the resort.
- My flights had to be rescheduled for reasons outside of the control of Healing Holidays. I was not initially given the reasons for the change, so had to ask for this. It would be better, whenever there is a change to the flights, if a reason for the change were found and communicated upfront."