Rancho La Puerta, one of the world’s first destination spas, lies near sunny San Diego in the North of Mexico. With a focus on fitness, this is the place to come to get in shape and pick up healthy habits that you will incorporate once you return home. Daily activities range from the rigorous (hikes, tennis and core workouts) to the introspective (chanting, drumming and qi gong), and guests are also encouraged to get involved with the ranch’s non-profit organisation’s activities to help the local community. Rancho La Puerta is the place to undergo a deep renewal and leave feeling completely refreshed.
Including flights, transfers, accommodation & 7 night programme
- Three meals a day plus snacks and beverages. Cuisine is lacto-ovo-vegetarian.
- 50+ daily activities such as hiking, yoga, trail running, arts & crafts, dance, HIIT workouts, and inner journey classes.
- Use of the fitness and spa facilities including 11 gyms, four outdoor pools, a running track, a Labyrinth, a reflexology path, tennis courts, steam rooms, saunas, and more.
- Evening programmes and lectures feature world-renowned speakers such as artists, authors, doctors, astronomers, philosophers, and other experts.
- Wellness and Fitness concierges to help you customise your programme