Sen Wellness invite you to join them for their Golden Summer retreat, a journey of self-healing and reconnection to ourselves and to nature led by an extraordinary team of practitioners.
Nature is the world’s biggest healer, and in this 9 day retreat you will be reconnecting with the elements of nature through rituals, daily yoga sessions, world class treatments, Ayurvedic food, and deep connections with inspiring people. Nature is in abundance at the sanctuary; and you will be celebrating the elements of nature to realign, reconnect and rebalance. This is the perfect time to sow the seeds of change and set intentions you want to manifest for the coming winter. Deep relationships and life-long friendships are forged on Sen Wellness' retreats, as you are surrounded by such a supportive group of guests and practitioners. Treat your body and spirit to a transformative healing experience in a place of outstanding beauty.
This retreat is available for the following dates in 2019: 18 - 27 Aug
Including flights, transfers, accommodation, full board and a 9 day programme
- Full Board
This 9-day programme has the below inclusions:
- One to one consultation with Sen's resident Ayurvedic doctor who will tailor a programme specific to your dosha.
- 2/3 Ayurvedic treatments a day.
- Daily Sunrise yoga/ meditation lasting up to 90 minutes.
- Daily Sunset yoga/ meditation lasting up to 90 minutes.
- Fire Ceremonies
- Transformative group meditations, chanting and dancing.
- Meditation sessions led by a Buddhist monk.
- Acupuncture and Osteopathy sessions.
- Group healing circle sessions.
- Inspiring lifestyle talks.
- Ayurvedic cooking demonstration
Note: The 9-day programme includes 10 nights accommodation as we recommend you arrive one day early.
Get complimentary return airport transfers when you book a min 7- night stay.
- Book a 7-night programme and pay for 6 nights only
- Book a 10-night programme and pay for 8 nights only
Valid for clients that have previously booked Sen Wellness with Healing Holidays. T&C applies.