The SHA Life Reset Programme aims to offer you a complete break in order to start a new life by achieving a significant and substantial change (from the physical, emotional, spiritual, mental and nutritional point of view) in order to return to an optimum state of health and general well-being. This is a four-week programme that can help you take a relaxing break and gradually restore your health and well-being to their optimal levels.
The programme begins with medical consultations and examinations to diagnose any root causes of depleted health and reduced energy levels. Following this, the SHA doctors can then devise a treatment plan for your stay. Over the course of your stay, you will receive various wellness treatments including osteopath and reflexology sessions, cellular regeneration and cryotherapy. A specialised diet will be put in place to meet your nutritional needs and boost energy. You’ll also be assigned a personal trainer for a number of tailored sessions that will improve your fitness levels.
Recommended For: Those who are subject to a high level of professional and/or emotional stress, and who need to take a break in order to devote themselves exclusively to regaining health and improving energy levels, quality of life and general well-being. If you are considering making a significant change in your lives, and need to prepare yourselves or are beginning to be affected by certain health problems caused by stress, and/or poor lifestyle habits, or by the natural aging process - and would like to take a lengthy and significant break from your busy lives, with the goal of acquiring expertise, techniques, eating habits and supplements in order to boost your overall state of health.
Including transfers, accommodation, full board and a 27 night programme
- Full Board
This 27 night programme has the below inclusions:
- General health examination
- Initial and final laboratory tests
- Oxytest, oxidative stress test to determine the level of oxidation in the body
- General medical consultation at the beginning and at the end of the programme
- Consultation with an expert in anti-ageing and genetic medicine
- Telomere length analysis
- Consultation with the urologist or the gynaecologist
- Derma-aesthetic consultation with the most advanced technology for the non invasive diagnosis
- Dental health diagnosis by digital imaging with an X-ray analysis and thorough dental cleaning
- Neurocognitive assessment
- 3x neurocognitive stimulation sessions, with 3D technology
- Polygraph for the diagnosis of sleep at night
- Regenerative medicine consultation
- Capillary health assessment
- Revitalising medicine consultation
- 4x ozone GAH therapy sessions, a personalized serum created from a selection of vitamins, trace elements and natural biological drugs
- 2x sessions of lung detox nebulization
- 1x dietary supplement SHA Detox
- 1x dietary supplement Berberina Gold
- Consultation with an expert in nutrition and natural therapies
- Nutrition plan adapted to your needs
- Natural therapeutic drinks, according to the prescription
- Nutritional follow-up during the stay
- Personalised health plan
- 1x book “The SHA Recipes to Live Longer and Better” or 1x tea from SHA Tea Collection
- Traditional chinese medicine consultation, according to the prescription: acupuncture, laser acupuncture or moxibustion
- 7x traditional chinese medicine treatment sessions, according to the prescription
- 4x holistic coaching sessions with emotional and stress management expert
- 4x colon hydrotherapy sessions
- Energy health assessment with bioenergetic mapping and evaluation
- Electromagnetic map evaluation at the end of the stay to analyse the results
- 4x energy health treatments, according to the prescription
- 4x osteopathy sessions
- 10x traditional massages or oriental therapy sessions, according to your needs: deep tissue massage, cranio-cervical massage, relaxing massage, shiatsu or thai massage
- 2x oxygen bar sessions
- 2x capillary SHA treatments
- 2x underwater massages
- 3x Vela Shape III sessions
- 3x Shrinking Violet body wraps
- 2x facial Detox Premium treatments
- 4x cryotherapy sessions
- 3x Physia sessions
- 6x Indiba sessions
- 1x watsu session
- 5x SHA Detox massages
- 4x hydroenergetic detox cure treatments, consisting of hydroaromatherapy, fitomudtherapy and hidrojet
- 1x complete manicure
- 1x complete pedicure
- 9x body & mind sessions, according to your needs: yoga, meditation, mindfulness, chi-kung or pranayama techniques
- 2x tibetan healing bowls massages
- Access to the Hydrotherapy Circuit, according to the prescription (sauna, Roman baths, Turkish baths, cold plunge pool, hydrotherapy pool, lap lane, foot baths, bithermal showers, ice fountain, therapeutic water jets)
- 1x introductory evaluation and advice session with a personal trainer
- 10x sessions with a personal trainer, may include some of these disciplines: stretching, power plate, kinesis, electro-stimulation, cardio-tone circuit, aquagym or pilates mat, kick boxing, TRX, crossFit, HITT, hiking or outdoor activities
- 4x guided walks of 2 hours of duration
- Free access to group activities: talks, holistic activities, training and physical conditioning sessions, walks and healthy cooking classes, among others
Book a 7-night stay with a programme and receive the following:
- Free upgrade to an upper room category (subject to availability at check-in)
- Early check-in and late check-out (subject to availability)
- 1x 50-minute complimentary massage
- Waiting list priority during high season
Book a 7 night programme and pay for 5 nights only.
*Valid for clients that have previously booked SHA with Healing Holidays. T&C applies.
Early Booking Offer*
Enjoy a 10% discount on accommodation if you book a 7-night programme for at least 45 days in advance.
*Valid for stays until 31 Dec 2019. T&C applies.
Long Stay Offer*
Enjoy a 10% discount on accommodation and wellness treatments when you book a stay of 30 days or over.
*Valid for stays until 31 Dec 2019. T&C applies.
200€ Wellness Credit*
Receive a 200€ wellness credit if you book a 7-night programme
*Valid for stays from 01 Jun - 31 Jul 2019. T&C applies.