Sleep problems and disorders can be a seriously debilitating issue that is often not given the attention they so rightfully deserve. Lack of sleep can affect your life by increasing stress levels and cause fatigue and tiredness. Your programme will begin with a series of evaluations to help diagnose the root of your disturbed sleep. From here the Sha Wellness team will prescribe a personalised diet and treatment plan. A combination of western therapeutic and diagnostic techniques and natural therapies will enhance your sleep and overall well-being. The therapies include traditional Chinese medicinal methods such as Acupuncture and moxibustion, mixed with most western methods such as shiatsu and deep tissue massage.
Relaxing activities such as yoga, tai chi and healthy cookery classes are all available throughout your stay.
including transfers, accommodation & programme. Available for 7 nights stay.
- Accommodation in a Deluxe Mountain View Room
- General medical examination
- Initial laboratory test
- General medical consultation at the beginning, and at the end of the programme
- Polygraph for the diagnosis of sleep at night
- Consultation with an expert on nutrition and natural therapies
- SHA diet according to the prescription
- Nutrition follow-up during the stay
- Natural therapeutic drinks, according to the prescription
- Revitalising medicine consultation
- Energy health assessment with bioenergetic mapping and evaluation
- 1x bioenergetic treatment, according to the prescription
- 2x psychotherapy coaching sessions
- 1x anti-stress session with a specialist
- 1x mindfulness therapy session
- 1x private yoga or chi-kung class
- 1x private meditation techniques session
- Traditional Chinese Medicine consultation, according to the prescription: acupuncture, laser acupuncture or moxibustion, + phytotherapy supplement
- 1x traditional Chinese Medicine treatment sessions, according to the prescription
- 3x therapeutic treatment sessions, according to the prescription (deep tissue massage, relaxing massage, cranio-cervical massage or Shiatsu)
- 1x Physia session
- 1x detox hydroenergetic healing session
- 1x oxygen bar session
- 2x watsu sessions
- 1x Dermiocare session, negative ions therapy
- 1x introductory evaluation and advice class with a personal trainer
- SHA Academy activities: talks, walks, healthy cooking classes; yoga, Pilates or stretching sessions, etc.
- Access to the Hydrotherapy Circuit, according to the prescription (sauna, Roman baths, Turkish baths, hydrotherapy pools, foot baths, biothermal showers, cold plunge pool, ice fountain, therapeutic water jets)
Added Value Offers
Book a 7-night stay with a programme (Essence not included) and receive the following added values:
- Free upgrade to an upper room category (subject to availability at check-in)
- Early check-in and late check-out (subject to availability on the arrival and departure day)
- 1x 50-minute complimentary massage
- Waiting list priority during high season
Stay for 7 nights and pay for 5 nights only. This offer is only valid for clients that have previously booked SHA with Healing Holidays and is only applicable from January 2018 to December 2018. The offer is not combinable with other offers and promotions. You must book at least a 7-night stay with a 7-day program (Essence not included).
New Year New You*
Stay at SHA between 1st January to 31st March 2018 and enjoy the following special offer
- Stay 7 Pay 6
- Stay 14 Pay 12
- Stay 21 Pay 18
*Only valid on accommodation and when booking a health programme of at least 7 nights (Essence not included). Not applicable for Royal Suite or SHA Residences.
Early Booking Discount*
Book 45 days in advance and receive a 10% discount on accommodation.
*Only valid when booking a health programme of at least 7 nights and stays between 1st January to 31st December 2018. Not applicable for Royal Suite or SHA Residences. The offer is not combinable with the loyalty, new year new you offer, but is combinable with the added value offer. The offer is also not applicable for stays during May, August and in the week leading up to Easter Sunday.