The SHA Stress Management Programme aims to reduce chronic stress levels accumulated in the body and identify situations contributing to raising them, with the aim of reducing adverse symptoms such as fatigue, insomnia, anxiety and irritability. All this contributes to restoring optimum levels of health and energy.
The fast pace of life, along with poor eating habits, constitutes one of the main reasons for an increase in stress levels, on both an emotional and physical level. A lack of energy prevents us from enjoying our true potential. SHA is the perfect environment for examining the lifestyle habits that contribute to an increase in stress and creating a personalised plan to reduce it, enabling you to enjoy a better quality of life.
The main symptoms of chronic stress are a lack of concentration, lethargy, irritability, migraines, headaches, a feeling of anxiety and general fatigue. This program is focused on the combination of healthy eating, body-mind exercises and other natural remedies aimed at re-establishing health and energy levels in order to maintain them over time.
Recommended For: People who, due to continued exposure to internal or external factors, suffer from chronic stress that affects their day-to-day performance and that may cause you emotional, social and even health problems. It also works for those who may not be suffering from a medical condition but who want to learn to manage occasionally stressful situations, in order to avoid damaging their health
including transfers, accommodation & a 7 night programme
- Private hotel transfers
- Accommodation in a Deluxe Mountain View Room
- General health examination· Initial laboratory test
- General medical consultation at the beginning and at the end of the programme
- Psychotherapy coaching consultation
- Revitalising medicine consultation
- 2 ozone therapy sessions with GAH intravenous
- Capillary health assessment
- 1 dietary supplement Triptofano Aasa
- Consultation with an expert on nutrition and natural therapies
- Nutrition plan adapted to your needs
- Natural therapeutic drinks, according to the prescription
- Nutritional follow-up during the stay
- Personalised health plan
- 2 holistic coaching sessions with emotional and stress management expert
- Traditional chinese medicine consultation, according to the prescription: acupuncture, laser acupuncture or moxibustion
- 1 traditional chinese medicine treatment session, according to the prescription
- Energy health assessment with bioenergetic mapping and evaluation
- 1 energy health treatment, according to prescription
- 2 body & mind sessions, according to your needs: yoga, meditation, chi-kung or pranayama techniques
- 1 mindfulness session
- 1 tibetan healing bowls massage
- 2 traditional massages or oriental therapy sessions, according to your needs: relaxing massage, deep tissue massage or thai massage
- 1 shiatsu massage
- 1 watsu session
- 1 detox hydroenergetic cure treatment, consisting of hydroaromatherapy, fitomudtherapy and hidrojet
- 1 oxygen bar session
- Access to the Hydrotherapy Circuit, according to the prescription (sauna, Roman baths, Turkish baths, cold plunge pool, hydrotherapy pool, lap lane, foot baths, bithermal showers, ice fountain, therapeutic water jets)
- 1 introductory evaluation and advice session with a personal trainer
- 1 nordic walking with personal trainer
- Free access to group activities: talks, holistic activities, training and physical conditioning sessions, walks and healthy cooking classes, among others
Free Night Offer*
- Book a 7-night health programme and only pay for 6 nights
- Book a 14-night health programme and only pay for 12 nights
- Book a 21-night health programme and only pay for 18 nights
* Offer only valid for travel between 1st January - 31st March 2019. T & C apply.
Book a 7-night stay with a programme (Essence included) and receive the following added values:
- Free upgrade to an upper room category (subject to availability at check-in)
- Early check-in and late check-out (subject to availability on the arrival and departure day)
- 1x 50-minute complimentary massage
- Waiting list priority during high season
Stay for 7 nights and pay for 5 nights only. This offer is only valid for clients that have previously booked SHA with Healing Holidays and is applicable all year round apart from between the 14th and 21st April 2019. The offer is not combinable with other offers and promotions. You must book at least a 7-night stay with a 7-day programme (Essence included).
Enjoy a free personal training and cryotherapy session when booking a health programme!
* Offer only valid for travel between 1st April - 30th April 2019. Blackout dates apply.
Early Booking Offer*
Enjoy a 10% discount on accommodation if you book a 7 night programme at least 45 days in advance.
* Valid for stays until 31 December 2019