Shreyas is not specifically a weight loss retreat, but a Yoga Retreat that aims to provide you guidance towards a healthier life, both physically and mentally.
Effective weight management requires a constant sense of awareness and self-control, coupled with adoption of healthy lifestyle choices. At Shreyas the focus is on positive goals such as improved health, fitness, increased self-esteem. We believe the ultimate goal of any weight loss programme should be the establishment of permanent life style changes both in food habits & physical activity patterns.
Weight Loss Packages at Shreyas include 14-night and 21-night programmes, where it is possible to lose weight in a healthy manner, which can be maintained in the long run, and consist of actual fat loss along with an increase in muscle mass and metabolic rate.
- Gourmet vegetarian meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) served in the dining area.
- Twice daily group yoga sessions
- One Daily group chanting or sound meditation session
- Use of all recreational facilities - swimming pool, Jacuzzi, steam bath, gym, cricket nets, library and the opportunity to watch one movie per day in the home theatre along with other guests.
In addition to the above, the 14-night Shreyas Weight Management programme includes:
- 2x 45 mins Ayurvedic & Wellness consultations
- 7x 60 mins personalised Yoga Instructional sessions per room
- 5x 60 mins personalised Pranayama sessions per room
- 2x 60 mins personalised meditation sessions per room
- 2x 60 min personalised Yoga Nidra sessions per room
- 6x 15 mins personalised yogic Kriya – Jala neti, Vaman Dhauti
- 21x 60 mins Personalised Dosha Specific Ayurvedic Treatments
- 1x 60 mins Mukkhalepam (Facial)
- 1x 60mins Vegetarian cooking session
- 1x 45 mins personalised inputs session on Ayurvedic & wellbeng
- 1x 60 mins Swedish/Aromatherapy massage
- 1x 2-3 hours visit to local village visit
- 1x 45 mins session on integrating Yoga into daily life
- 1x Community excercise
- 14x 30-45 mins personal fitness training sessions
- Daily jogging, brisk walk, swimming, steam etc
- Nature based excercises in organic garden