Drifting blissfully between Phuket and Krabi and with unspoilt views of Phang Nga Bay, Six Senses Yao Noi is the perfect destination for a tropical Thai retreat. Powder white sands with a jungle backdrop make for a relaxing combination and the ideal surroundings to embark on a Beauty Journey. Sumptuous treatments allow you to melt away and relax into a welcoming state of bliss.
The Discover Yoga programme is ideal for complete yoga novices and guests looking for alternative body and mind practice. It combines private sessions of hatha yoga, meditation and pranayama (breath regulation) with Six Senses signature treatments.The yoga retreat will begin with a yoga consultation and you will receive personalised yoga sessions for your entire villa in order to build a solid yoga practice. The pranayama session will help you to connect with the breath and a guided meditation will help your mind to become completely aware.
Massages will help to soothe your body as you use muscles in a completely different way. Among these are a Thai massage, two signature massages, a hot stone massage and an Indian head massage.
The ultimate goal is to help you develop an understanding of how the body engages in each posture, while the yoga master guides your awareness to specific areas and aspects of the practice to enhance the body’s natural intuition.
Including flights, transfers, accommodation & programme
- Return Flights
- Accommodation in a Hideaway Pool Villa
- Shared return vehicle (mini van) and scheduled speed boat transfers from Phuket
- Daily Breakfast
In addition to the above, the 7-night Discover Yoga Programme includes:
- 1 x Yoga consultation (30 minutes)
- 3 x Personalised Yoga sessions per villa (60 minutes)
- 1 x Pranayama session per villa (30 minutes)
- 1 x Guided Meditation per villa (45 minutes)
- 1 x Thai Massage (90 minutes)
- 2 x Signature Massages (60 minutes)
- 1 x Signature Facial (60 minutes)
- 1 x Hot Stone Massage (90 minutes)
- 1 x Indian Head Massage (60 minutes)