Out with the old and in with the new, the Rejuvenation programme offered at Somatheeram Ayurvedic Health Resort aims to revitalise the mind, body, and soul through its careful application of different Ayurvedic treatments. Using specialist Ayurvedic medicines toxins will be flushed from the body and cells and tissue will be helped to renew, leaving you looking and feeling much younger. For those who want a holistic anti-ageing retreat this programme is perfect, taking a natural and non-invasive approach to anti-ageing that still yields great results.
Take some time to kick start your system back into a more youthful mode. As we age our bodies weaken as the cells and tissues regenerate at a slower pace leading to creaks, groans and illnesses. The rejuvenation therapy addresses this from the inside and out to help strengthen your whole body, toning your skin and generating an overall state of wellbeing. First you’ll prepare with Snehana Karma (Oil Therapy) and Swedana Karma (sweat treatment). Then you move on to the purification process using Panchakarma that includes Ayurvedic medicine, massage, yoga and the Ayurvedic vegetarian diet. A holistic retreat, this programme will not only address your ageing concerns, but your entire being to ensure you enjoy an overall improved sense of wellness.
By taking such a comprehensive approach to your rejuvenation you are sure to be looking and feeling more radiant and youthful in no time at all.
Including flights, transfers, accommodation, full board and a 14 night programme
- Full Board
This 14 night programme has the below inclusions:
- A daily treatment course of 90-120 minutes that includes: Synchronised body massages, performed by two therapists with medicinal oil and cream, medical steam baths and medicines, rejuvenating face masks
- Daily Ayurvedic vegetarian full board
- Daily doctor’s consultation
- Final consultation with doctors
- Free medicines during the treatment period
- Composition of an individual Ayurvedic diet plan
- Daily Yoga classes
- One half-day boat tour on the backwaters