For beginners looking to improve their yoga practice, or those who simply seek a retreat that allows them to immerse themselves in the practice of their favourite fitness activity, the Yoga Discovery retreat at Soneva Kiri is ideal. There are so many health benefits to practicing yoga, both physical and mental, and this programme with its careful blend of yoga and other holistic treatments and activities will ensure you achieve balance between body and mind as well as an overall improved sense of wellbeing.
Taking place over the course of 7 nights, this retreat is designed to allow beginners to really hone in their yoga abilities, with an initial consultation and personalised sessions ensuring you get the attention needed to make a real difference to your practice. However, there is more to this retreat than the yoga itself and you will also benefit from meditation sessions, chakra-balancing, pranayama and more which act as the perfect accompaniment to your yoga, complimenting your practice and helping you to notice even greater results.
Not only improve your yoga ability but also your understanding of your own body, with the ultimate goal of this retreat being to aid you in your awareness of how your own body moves and feels.
including flights, transfers, accommodation & programme
- 1 x Yoga consultation (30 min)
- 3 x Personalised Yoga sessions per villa (60 minutes)
- 2 x Pranayama sessions per villa (45 minutes)
- 1 x Guided meditation session per villa (45 minutes)
- 1 x Chakra Balancing (20 minutes)
- 1 x Thai Massage (90 minutes)
- 2 x Signature Massages (60 minutes)
- 1 x Hot Stone Massage (90 minutes)
- 1 x Reiki session (60 minutes)