Not all stress is harmful. In fact, some stress is beneficial for overall health. Extreme stress though, that affects an individual’s vitality and overall functioning, is detrimental to one’s long-term health. Stress often connotes emotional hardships but stress may also be physical, mental, electro-magnetic, social, spiritual and environmental. That’s why part of The Farm's initial diagnostics involves a psycho-emotional consult as well since some physical symptoms a person may be experiencing could be stress-induced. We address stress in a holistic manner, treating not only the symptoms but better yet, the underlying cause/causes. We use different modalities ranging from “talk therapy”, physical activity, frequency-based therapies (RASHA morphogenetic frequency treatment, electro sleep therapy, BioLux gem therapy), herbal adaptogens, nutraceuticals, IV therapies, hormone balancing, and cell therapies. All treatments are personalised according to the client’s needs.
Including flights, transfers, accommodation, full board and a 6 night programme
- Full Board
This 6-night programme has the below inclusions:
- Participation in daily movement & fitness activities: yoga, meditation, power walks, mandala flower arrangement, wellness talks, and more!
- Use of the resort facilities like swimming pools, meditation pavilions and Pure Energy gym
- 1x Programme Orientation & Health Goals Interview
- 1x Biological Integrative Medicine Consultation
- 1x Nutrition Consultation
- 1x Fitness Consultation
- 1x Bio Med Scan
- 1x OG Scan - Heavy Metal Analysis
- 1x BMI Analysis
- 1x Vital Signs Check
- Daily Supplementation - 2 types per day
- 3x Bio Gem Sleep Therapy
- 2x Rasha Morphogenic Therapy
- 3x Infrared Photo Therapy
- 3x Myofascial Decompression
- 3x Electromyostimulation
- 3x Hyperbaric Therapy
- 2x Plaqx Intrevanous Therapy
- 2x Myers Intravenous Therapy – Special Formulation
Enjoy complimentary return airport transfers
*Only valid when you book a 6 night programme
Added Value Offers
- Complimentary room upgrade to the next category upon availability
- VIP Welcome Gift
Things that they could have done better:
- I was informed that alcoholic drinks were (unless imported) included in the price. This did not turn out to be true. Alcoholic drinks (whether imported or local) cost extra at the resort.
- My flights had to be rescheduled for reasons outside of the control of Healing Holidays. I was not initially given the reasons for the change, so had to ask for this. It would be better, whenever there is a change to the flights, if a reason for the change were found and communicated upfront."