During your stay, you will gain knowledge about how your body functions through a personal health check and biophysical evaluation that measures body fat, muscle and basal metabolic rate. From there, you will receive a fitness assessment and personalised fitness plan to target areas that need the most improvement. You will also relax and unwind with soothing spa and Thalassa therapies. The micro physiotherapy session will help the body to self-heal and promote good health. Two baths will relax the muscles and joints, and a sports massage will serve to tone the muscle tissue through muscular decompression.
Outside of the programme you will have access to the relaxation area and are welcome to participate in the Longevity Vitality Plan daily group activities to further challenge yourself.
Including transfers, accommodation & a 3 night programme
- Accommodation in a Junior Suite Garden View
- Standard Healthy & Tasty Low Calorie Meal Plan – up to 5 Meals a day
- Daily supply of Alkaline Water 9.5pH & Herbal Teas
- Access to the Relaxation Area
- Access to the Longevity Vitality Plan daily group activities
(ex: Slim Circuit, Burn It, Aqua Boost, Aquapilates, Power Hike, Shape It, HIIT, Walk, Fitball, Pilates, Yoga, Tibetan Bowls & Stretching)
- 1 Personal Health Check: including a health and lifestyle questionnaire, blood pressure, basic blood analysis. 1 Biophysical Evaluation: measure body fat, muscle, body mass index (BMI), basal metabolic rate (BMR), the distribution of fat/muscle mass in the body as well as your metabolic versus your chronological age.
- 1 Nutrition & Wellbeing Consultation.
- 1 Osteopathy Session: manipulative holistic treatments applied to remove blockages, restore mobility and rebalance the musculoskeletal, visceral and cranio sacral systems.
- 1 Fitness Assessment with Personalized Fitness Plan.
- 2 Personal Training Sessions.
- 1 Multijet Bath: relaxes muscles and joints and improves circulation. Effective at treating stress and fatigue.
- 1 Bubble Bath: to treat cellulite and relax the muscular mass, giving a sense of wellbeing.
- 1 Sports Massage: refreshing massage aimed at toning the muscle tissue by acting through muscular decompression.