Has your busy life taken a toll on your body? Vilalara Longevity Thalassa & Medical Spa Resort's 7 Night, Life Rejuvenation & Anti-Ageing programme will turn back the clock. Here, you will be able to enjoy the incredible Thalassa facilities and undergo treatments that will reconnect you with your youthful vigour. You will undergo a personal health check and biophysical evaluation that will help you gain knowledge about your own physiology. Next, you will receive a biochemical profile, these evaluations will give you critical information about how your body is currently functioning.
Consultations throughout your stay will focus on integrative medicine and anti-ageing. You will discover how to positively affect your health through good nutrition and stress management skills.
An added benefit of this anti-ageing programme is that you will boost your immune system defences as you increase vitality with high impact detoxifying and regenerative therapies.
Including accommodation, transfers & 7 Night programme
- Accommodation in a Junior Suite Garden View
- Standard Healthy & Tasty Low-Calorie Meal Plan – up to 5 Meals a day, Liquid Diet (detoxifying & anti-inflammatory shakes, juices and soups), subject to doctor’s approval
- Daily supply of Alkaline Water 9.5pH, Herbal Teas & Detox Supplements
- Access to the Relaxation Area
- Access to the Longevity Vitality Plan daily group activities
(ex: Slim Circuit, Burn It, Aqua Boost, Aqua Pilates, power hike, Shape It, HIIT, walk, Fitball, Pilates, yoga, Tibetan bowls and stretching)
- 1 Personal Health Check: including a health and lifestyle questionnaire, blood pressure, basic blood analysis.1 Biophysical Evaluation: measure body fat, muscle, body mass index (BMI), basal metabolic rate (BMR), the distribution of fat/muscle mass in the body as well as your metabolic versus your chronological age.
- 1 Evaluation of Heavy Metals and Trace Elements.
- 1 Longevity Biochemical Profile Premium: includes basic analytical profile, body antioxidant power, fatty acids profile, cardiovascular profile, lipid profile, evaluation of neurotransmitters and its function in the brain, cofactors of the inflammatory process, study of intestinal dysbiosis (study of intestinal flora, fungi, parasites and viruses).
- 1 Life Length Telomere Evaluation: telomeres are structures at the ends of chromosomes whose main function is to act as “caps” to protect genes in process of cellular division. Each time a cell divides a portion of the telomere is eroded slightly. Critically short telomeres contribute to the onset of chronic and age-related diseases.
- 1 Integrative Medicine and Anti-Ageing Consultation.
- 1 Nutrition & Wellbeing Consultation.
- 1 Stress and Lifestyle Assessment.
- 1 Session of Mind-Body Techniques for Stress Management.
- 1 Energetic Healing Session: awakens energies that bring resilience, joy, and enthusiasm to our life – and greater vitality to our body, mind, and spirit.
- 2 Mindfulness Therapy Sessions - Mind, Body and Inner Self Relaxation: guided Power Meditation Nap, followed by meditation techniques for realization of the inner self, combined with breathing techniques that help de-stress, rejuvenate and vitalize the mind, body and soul for daily life.
- 3 Osteopathy Sessions: manipulative holistic treatments applied to remove blockages, restore mobility and rebalance the musculoskeletal, visceral and cranio sacral systems.
- 1 Cranio Sacral Therapy: a gentle hands-on approach which releases tensions deep in the body to relieve pain and dysfunction and to improve health and performance.
- 2 Ozonetherapies (Autohemotherapy): intravenous ozone therapy improves the immune system, reduces inflammation and slows down the ageing process.
- 2 Intravenous Nutrient Rebalancing Therapies (IV): boosts your antioxidant, vitamin and mineral levels much more effectively than oral supplements, helping the body to repair damage, recover tone and prevent ageing related diseases.
- 1 Detox Infusion for Liver, Pancreas, Kidney, Gallbladder & Lymphatic System (IV+Oral): therapy combining oral and IV intake, with the right detoxifying and rebalancing substances, producing an effective detoxification of these organs and promoting health and wellbeing.
- 1 Manual Lymphatic Drainage: efficient therapy for reducing fluid retention, toxins release, treating poor circulation and swelling.
- 1 Medical Pressotherapy: assists the body’s natural toxin-clearing functions.
- 1 Personal Training Session.
- 1 Longevity Skin Detox & Repair.
- 1 Mesolift Facial Rejuvenation: deep facial cleansing and Facial Treatment with multiple intradermal microinjections of vitamins, mineral and amino acids directly into the skin, stimulate the production of collagen and elastin, improves skin texture, tone, nourish and rejuvenate. It creates a fresher and healthier appearance of the entire skin surface.
- 1 Medical Body Mesotherapy (1 Zone): Cellulite and Skin tightening. Multiple micro-injections using biological active ingredients are used for weight loss and body sculpting, to reduce cellulite, firming, and contour undesired fat deposits. Once injected into the subcutaneous tissues, the formula slowly diffuses into the fat and break it down, providing you with a smoother and thinner aesthetic appearance.
- 1 Body Exfoliation.
- 1 Seaweed Therapy: an excellent tranquilizer, invigorating and slimming treatment.
- 4 Thalassa Treatments (1 Day Thalassa Cure): one set of 4 thalassotherapy treatments lasting approximately 2h30
- in total. Includes consultation with a thalassotherapy specialist to determine the appropriate treatments for your
- 2 Therapeutic or Sports Massages: deep and reinvigorating massage that tones the muscle tissues by acting through muscular decompression.