If you are looking to lose weight in a luxurious, tranquil and secluded beachfront setting, then the 7- night Longevity Thalassa Weight Loss programme at Vilalara Thalassa Resort will suit you perfectly. In this beautiful haven, you will have access to the facilities which include a fitness area, sauna and Turkish bath. You can also join any of the group activities, such as a variety of fitness activities and wellness talks, which are all part of the Longevity Vitality Plan. During your stay, you will have a personal health check and biophysical evaluation with a personalised fitness plan to help you continue to exercise after you return home. You will also receive a nutrition consultation and a month-long Longevity slim supplement kit.
Treatments to help detox the body will include osteopathy, micro-physiotherapy, lymphatic drainage and more. To round off your sessions, you will have Thalassa treatments, as determined by a thalassotherapy specialist.
Including accommodation, transfers & a 7 night programme
- Accommodation in a Junior Suite Garden View
- Standard Healthy & Tasty Low Calorie Meal Plan – up to 5 Meals a day, Liquid Diet (detoxifying & anti-inflammatory shakes, juices and soups), subject to doctor’s approval
- Daily supply of Alkaline Water 9.5pH, Herbal Teas & Detox Supplements
- Access to the Relaxation Area
- Access to the Longevity Vitality Plan daily group activities
(ex: Slim Circuit, Burn It, Aqua Boost, Aqua pilates, Power Hike, Shape It, HIIT, Walk, Fitball, Pilates, Yoga, Tibetan Bowls & Stretching)
- 1 Personal Health Check: including a health and lifestyle questionnaire, blood pressure, basic blood analysis. 1 Biophysical Evaluation with Personalized Fitness Plan.
- 1 Final Biophysical Evaluation.
- 1 General Medical Consultation and Clinical Examination.
- 1 Nutrition & Wellbeing Consultation.
- 1 Longevity Slim Supplement Kit: supplements (exclusive formula) which combine fat burn (Longevity Slim Fit), excess and toxin elimination (Longevity Laxative Boost) and vitamin replenish (Longevity Vitamin Plus), in a one month treatment plan.
- 2 Osteopathy Sessions: manipulative holistic treatments applied to remove blockages, restore mobility and rebalance the musculoskeletal, visceral and cranio sacral systems.
- 1 Manual Lymphatic Drainage: efficient therapy for reducing fluid retention, toxins release, treating poor circulation and swelling.
- 1 Medical Pressotherapy: assists the body’s natural toxin-clearing functions.
- 1 Personal Training Session.
- 8 Thalassa Treatments (2 Days Thalassa Cure): two sets of 4 thalassotherapy treatments/each, lasting approximately 2h30/per set. Includes consultation with a thalassotherapy specialist to determine the appropriate treatments for your case.