The stress and hectic pace of our everyday lives can have a negative impact on our health, one of the major effects that stress can have on our bodies is cardiovascular issues. The heart is the organ that is central to our existence and, with the right preventative care, it allows us to live our lives feeling carefree and untroubled. At Waldhotel, the prevention of cardiovascular disease is the focus, of the Cardio Check PRO programme. It is tailored to the needs of middle-aged people with high levels of professional or personal stress in their everyday lives.
Cardio Check Pro, is a programme defined with focus on the heart and circulatory system, was designed having prevention as matter of expertise. Maintaining your health and improving your quality of life, whilst learning the importance of balanced nutrition, discovering natural therapies and exercises that rebalance health and energy levels, are our Healthy by Nature ways of commitment to help you find your wellbeing.
Including transfers, accommodation, half board and a 4 night programme
- Half Board
This 4-night programme has the below inclusions:
- Basic Waldhotel check-up programme
- Consultation with a cardiologist
- Resting and Stress ECG performed by the Cardiologist
- Specific laboratory tests
- 24 hour ECG
- Ultrasound of the heart (Echocardiography) for the analysis of heart function and anatomy
- Analysis of flow rate in the arteries (carotid duplex scan)
- 2x Personal training (50 mins)
- 2x Cryotherapy/IceLab ahead of personal trainings (if no contra-indication) (15 min)
- Mobility and sports groups activities in accordance with ‘The Elements’ Waldhotel programme
I want to reserve special praise for Emily Barnes my advisor from healing holidays, who pretty much organised the whole package including special requests on short notice and tight budget and timescales, she was absoltely amazing, timely, exceptionally responsive, thorough and thoughtful, and a real credit to what you do there, I cannot speak highly enough of her, and will be booking my holidays with her in mind in future"