Anandi - The Sleep GuruGuest Blogger
Anandi’s journey started in the fitness industry in 1986. A born leader and teacher, she found herself teaching others throughout her career in fitness, beauty and wellness. She now lives in Italy and runs workshop and retreats, in Italy and London. Anandi is Alison Francis’s spiritual name given to her by her guru in India in 2007.
She has appeared in the press all the major glossies including Cosmopolitan, Women’s fitness, Psychologies and the London Evening Standard.
Anandi is the author or Breathe Better, Sleep Better. She inspires people to take a breath as soon as you meet her. Her professional credentials are:-
· Ayurveda Practitioner, approved by the International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine
· Qualified NLP instructor and
· Chopra-certified Primordial Sound Meditation Instructor
· Registered Senior Yoga Teacher (Approved by The Yoga Alliance)
· Mentee of the late Georg Feuerstein and graduate of 800hrs of yoga philosophy
· Akhanda Yoga Teacher Trainer
· Author Breathe Better, Sleep Better
“Sleep is fundamental to health, without it, it is impossible to reach our full potential. I firmly believe that taking the right holistic steps one can create a healthy sleep regime without the use of sleep aids.” Anandi