Perched on the hillside where the Aegean and Mediterranean Seas meet, the 200 room D-Hotel Maris watches gently over the coves, beaches and rocky islands of the magnificent Datça Peninsula. Whether you choose to lounge at the pool, the jetty, the gardens or on the beach, there are ample spots to bask in for sunshine and relaxation. Revive tired muscles in the vitality pool and enjoy the heat experiences with sauna and steam room, ice fountains and experience showers.
The ‘ESPA’ facility adds to their fantastic spa treatments with favourites including the tension relieving sea salt & oil scrub with Aegean sea shell massage and the Purva Karma four handed massage for those who find it difficult to unwind.
Meals are expertly created in any of the six restaurants which each offer a unique mood and include specialist seafood, meat, classical Turkish and Ottoman cuisine, Italian, ala carte and a fusion option at Zuma with three kitchens in one restaurant. Whether you’re here with the family or overdue for body treatments and looking for a beach destination; sit back and enjoy the breath taking views of the stunning D-Hotel Maris.
including transfers & accommodation
The resort has 173 luxurious rooms, 26 suites and one two storey Presidential Suite and exclusive Villa.
Room Categories: Couple Rooms, Superior Rooms, Deluxe Rooms, Family Rooms
Suite Categories: Superior Suites, Junior Suites, Executive Suites, Premier Suites, Presidential Suites.-
This opulent spa, especially designed by ESPA, is the ideal escape from the stress and strain of everyday life, helping you relax, unwind and rejuvenate. The ESPA team of expert therapists perform specialised facials and body treatments, using award-winning ESPA products, rich in the finest and most powerful natural ingredients.
Spa facilities include:
- Hammam, with private scrub rooms
- 12 treatment rooms
- Extensive relaxation areas
- Fully serviced outdoor relaxation area with sunduck and magnificent views of the Aegean sea
- Pool lounge
- Vitality pool
- Steam room
- Ice fountain
- Experience showers
D-Hotel Maris offers 6 restaurants to choose from, ranging from traditional Turkish to Italian cuisine, along with the return of Knightsbridge favourite Zuma’s pop-up restaurant. There is also the option of 24hr in-room dining. If you’re just looking for a drink, D-Hotel has 7 bars, each offering live music or DJs.
- Zuma - award-winning restaurant, lounge and bar concept, based around the 'izakaya' style of shared eating and drinking with three kitchens and breathtaking views of the Aegean
- Nusr-Et - the steakhouse only offers best quality meat that is sourced from local producers with great care. Served on wood, the meat is always perfectly-cooked and mouth-watering
- Il Riccio - the menu offers seafood specialities, flavorful homemade pasta and the best dishes of Mediterranean traditions, easily find fresh daily catches
- Ruia - a refined and elegant venue with the best of Turkish cuisine
- Bellariva - an elegant brasserie which offers a delicious menu consisting of selected choices of international cuisine as well as a rich pizza menu in wood fired oven.
- The Terrace - a sumptuous array of international and traditional Turkish cuisines with its spectacular and breath-taking 180 ° view of the bay
There is also an option for In-Room Dining.
- Aqua Bar - located on the main beach
- Zuma Lounge and Bar - overlooking the bay on the ground floor of the hotel with an exceptional 180° view
- El Vino - the fine wine, whisky and cognac bar
- Coliseum - situated at the tip of the peninsula, beach club by day, nightclub by night with DJs and live band performances
- Bar at Il Riccio Restaurant
- Pool Bar
- Bar in Lobby Lounge
There is so much to see and do at D-Hotel Maris to make your pampering retreat even more enjoyable.
Make the most of the beautiful coastal location and take to the water for some water sports. Sailing, surfing, water skiing, wakeboarding, snorkelling, scuba diving, and kayaking are all on offer here, so if you’re seeking an adrenaline rush make sure you give them a go. On the more gentle side of things you can also opt for a yacht tour for a more relaxed way to enjoy the stunning location.
If you prefer to stay on land the resort also offers tennis, bodyism sessions, and a gym to ensure you can meet all your fitness needs. There is also great shopping and other excursions nearby which ensures that everyone is catered for and kept entertained.
- 5 natural sanded beaches with towel stations:
- The Bay Beach, Blue Flag awarded
- Silence Beach
- Executive Beach
- Il Riccio Beach
- Colliseum Beach
- Indoor pool
- Heated outdoor pool
- Vitality pool
- Spa - with Hammam, pools, treatment rooms, sauna, ice fountain and relaxation areas
- Hair salon
- Sail & Surf Centre
- Water Ski & Wake Board Centre
- Diving Centre
- Beach volleyball
- Jogging paths
- Multi-functional sports field
- IN-Formal boutique
- Capri Touch boutique
- Quadran Time Pieces watch store
- Gift shop
- Business centre
- Kids Club
- Teenage Club
With spectacular and the breath-taking views, such as small islands that dot the sea, luscious pine forests, volcanic mountain ranges, crystal clear waters and five private beaches, D-Hotel Maris is a retreat of serenity and luxury. Enjoy your vantage point from high up on the hillside of a reservation of the Datça Peninsula, where the Aegean and Mediterranean Seas meet. Nearby are many small villages - like the mountain village of Bayir and its giant plane tree said to be 2300 - 2500 years old.
D-Hotel Maris is 130km away from Dalaman International airport, 155km away from Bodrum International Airport and 35km from the city of Marmaris. Transfers are offered by the hotel by private car, helicopter and sea plane.
- Book a corner suite to maximise on the views out over the ocean and mountainside
- Check the kids into the teens club for some quality relaxation time while you indulge in the Hammam treatment
- Higher floors have better views but lower floors have gardens.
- D-Hotel Maris offers Honeymoon Specialties for couples to make their honeymoon an unforgettable experience.
A serene hideaway ideal for some pampering, the best way to experience D-Hotel Maris is to visit and simply see what treatments on the extensive spa menu take your fancy when you get there. With a wide range of facilities and activities available, you will be spoilt for choice when it comes to choosing how to spend your time, with something to suit everyone no matter your age, interests, or abilities.
Pampering at D-Hotel Maris
D-Hotel Maris | Turkey
If you’re looking to de-stress, unwind, and let yourself drift into an oasis of peace, D-Hotel Maris is the place for you. This dreamy resort spa offers everything you could need for the ultimate indulgent pampering retreat. Boasting fantastic location right on the coast, an ESPA spa to en…