A part of the Lefay Resorts Collection, Lefay Resort & Spa Lago Di Garda is located on Lake Garda in a stunning eleven-hectare national park surrounded by olive trees, rolling hills and breath-taking views. The concept of Lefay is to embrace overall wellness throughout your whole holiday – everything from the food to the natural surroundings and spa treatments contributes to your wellness. Light and modern rooms lend themselves to a peaceful night's sleep, while the impressive selection of facilities, activities, and dining options ensure every single one of your needs is easily met. Lefay Resort & Spa has won numerous awards, including the Condé Nast Johansens Excellence Award for the Best Spa Facilities. The facilities are integrated into the surrounding countryside and were constructed to use renewable energy resources that have allowed the resort to reduce carbon emissions by more than 1,000 tonnes per year. You will find that Chinese Medicine plays a significant part in many of the retreats, yet it is the comprehensive approach that is taken towards your wellness here that makes Lefay so effective. A serene space, your stay at the resort is sure to be a restful and rejuvenating experience and one that you'll want to relive time and time again.
The spa inspires a sense of inner harmony with heated swimming pools, saunas, Fonte Roccolino whirlpool and relaxation areas in addition to a cold water stream and ice fountain. A park with walking trails also inspires relaxation. The Lefay Spa Method combines the principles of Classical Chinese Medicine with Western scientific research. The method is about finding balance and through a combination of health treatments and programmes which restore your overall wellness. Expect health programmes, massages, rituals, treatments and beauty and wellness programmes. Lefay SPA dermatological products, absent of colouring agents and chemical preservatives, are used in both face and body treatments.
- Massage (tuina, deep tissue, sports, myofascial, cranio-sacral, etc.)
- Aromatic body wrap
- Mud wrap
- Thalgo Micro-eclatée algae bath
- Energy body scrub
- Energy consultation
- Nutrition consultation
- Cardio wellness test
- Hormonal profile test
- Postural analysis
- Phytotherapy consultation
- Personalised phyto-aromatherapy
- Energy reflexology treatments
- Moxibustion treatments
- Energy hydro-aromatherapy sessions with essential oils
- Energy facial ritual (derma di luce)
- Consultation with personal trainer
- Osteopathic manipulative treatment
- Activities to rebalance energy (Qi Gong, Stretching of Meridians, Tai Qi)
- Guided walk in the energy and therapeutic garden
- Beauty consultation
- Anti-ageing rituals
- Make up seminar
- Hair treatment
- Couples treatment
Food is considered to be a vital part of your overall wellness at Lefay, and Lefay Vital Gourmet offers a modern take on the traditional Mediterranean diet. Only fresh and seasonal ingredients are used, and there is also the option of a detox menu for those who want to watch their weight. There are three restaurants at Lefay:
- La Grande Limonia – The resort’s main restaurant, serving Mediterranean food. Open for breakfast and dinner
- Trattoria La Vigna – Open for lunch and dinner, the Trattoria bases its cuisine on a wide range of Italian regional traditions
- Lounge & Pool Bar – Perfect for a relaxing drink or snack
- Water gym
- Pancafit Reggi method
- Feldenkrais method
- Stretching of Meridians
- Qi Gong
- Tai Qi
- Walking trails and running circuit in the park
- Psycho-physical rebalancing activities in the park
- Various cultural excursions
- Paolino’s Kids Club
- Infinity Pool
- Pool Bar
- Lounge Bar & Fireplace Room
- Cigar Lounge
- Tisaneria (for tisanes, aka: herbal infusions)
- Gymnasium & Fitness Studio
- Outdoor Garden with Walking Trails
- Business Meeting Area
Lefay Resort & Spa can be found in the heart of the “Riviera dei Limoni” along the Western shore of Lake Garda. Here, landscapes delight the eye and the sweet fragrance of lemon intoxicates the senses. The resort is surrounded by hills of Upper Garda Nature Park and offers panoramic views of the shimmering Lake Garda. The architecture of the resort is sensitive to the environment, culminating in a sense of peace throughout. The bright environment and mild climate of the region are also inviting and calming.
If travelling by plane, the nearest airport is Brescia (29 miles away); the drive time to the hotel from here takes one hour. Other options include Verona airport (55 miles away) and Milan Bergamo airport (61 miles away).
If travelling by train, Desenzano del Garda is only 23 miles away and Brescia station is just 31 miles away.
- Families are welcome and the Paolino's Club offers a range of fun activities, games and entertainment for children aged 3 years and above. Open daily from 11am-7pm.
- The hotel is on a hill in a national park making it difficult to walk to a town or the coast. They have a free daytime shuttle to town but opting for car hire is recommended.
- The Lefay SPA Method uses the oldest form of phytotherapy within its programmes: the herbal tea. Be sure to imbibe.
- There are no pre-arrival forms so please share any special requests with the Healing Holidays team at the time of booking.
- Book 5, pay 4 (from 8 Oct - 28 Dec '17)
- Book 7, pay 6 (13 Apr - 27 Jul & 10 Sep - 7 Oct 2017)
- 5% discount on accommodation **
- 1 complimentary 50 minute full body massage per person
- Complimentary return airport transfers from Verona only available with a minimum stay of 7 nights when booking a Lefay SPA Method programme .
- Book in 100 day in advance and receive 10% discount.*
- Book at least 5 nights and receive:
- 1 Herbal Infusion from Lefay SPA Collection
- 1 access to Salt Lake “La Luna nel Lago” per person
- Early Check In and Late Check Out upon availability at arrival
- 1 complimentary treatment per person
*Terms and conditions apply.
** Subject to availability.