Created to help you re-establish a healthy and restful sleep, both on retreat and in the long term, this programme includes a combination of treatments and therapies from naturopathy, traditional Chinese medicine, massage therapy and mind-body balance.
The focus of the Sleep Enhancement Programme is to re-establish healthy and restful sleep while addressing sleep issues and imbalances. Sleep difficulties are addressed through a combination of core treatments and therapies, incorporating treatments such as Shirodhara and foot massage. This therapeutic and preventative programme addresses life’s stresses and strains, as well as body imbalances which deplete sleep quality and impact health.
The Sleep Enhancement Programme is available for 7 or 9 nights. We can customise your programme if you would like to extend your stay.
Includes flights, transfers, accommodation & programme. Available for 7 nights stay.
- 3x Kamalaya Cuisine meals per day,
- All beverages (excluding imported drinks and alcohol)
- 1x Sleep Enhancement Consultation,
- 1x Body Bio-impedance Analysis (BIA),
- 75 mins Initial Traditional Chinese Medicine,
- 60 mins Naturopathic Lifestyle Consultation,
- 60 mins Royal Ayurvedic Massage,
- Herbal and nutrient remedies,
- Use of steam cavern, swimming, plunge pools & fitness centre,
- Complimentary attendance to scheduled daily holistic fitness activities,
- 1 x Sleep Enhancement Wellness Gift Pack.
In addition to the above, the 7-night Sleep Enhancement Programme includes:
- 2x 60 mins Traditional Chinese Medicine
- 2x 60 mins Mind-Body Balance
- 2x 60 mins Shirodhara
- 2x 30 mins Chi Nei Tsang
- 2x 60 mins personal Meditation, Pranayama, Reiki or Yoga sessions
- 1x Follow up Sleep Enhancement Consultation
- 1x 90 min Kamalaya Signature Treatment: Three Treasures
- 2x 90 min Traditional Asian Foot Massage with Herbal Foot Soak
Book a 7-night programme & enjoy a £150 spa voucher.*
Repeat guests can also enjoy one free night on all stays of 7 nights or more.*
*Please note these offers are only valid during the following periods:
- 25th February 2019 – 20th December 2019
- 25th February 2020 – 31st March 2020