The Mayr Heart & Circulation medical programme was specifically designed to counteract the risk factors that lead to cardiovascular diseases. These factors include stress, excess weight, elevated blood lipids (fats), increased levels of uric acid, high blood pressure, diabetes and arteriosclerosis.
The programme begins with an extensive range of tests followed by individual tailor-made treatments. By combining a healthy weight loss diet based on F.X. Mayr’s principles with a tailored programme of gentle and therapeutic exercise, Park Igls ensures long lasting benefits to their guests.
Includes transfers, accommodation & a 7 night Mayr Heart & Circulation programme.
- 1x Initial examination – integrated health check (30 mins)
- 1x Medical examination – manual abdominal treatment (20 mins)
- 1x Concluding examination (30 mins)
- Daily Kneipp treatments (leg, arm or seated contrast baths)
- Personal Modern Mayr cuisine diet plan
- Mineral water, herbal tea and base broth
- Group exercise sessions, active and passive anti-stress exercises (relaxation), lifestyle management and mental coaching
- Lectures & presentations
- Use of swimming pool, sauna and panoramic gym
In addition to the above, the Heart & Circulation includes:
- 1x bioimpedance measurement (lean tissue, water and body fat)
- Resting and exercise ECGs
- 1x spirometry (lung function)
- Cardiovascular blood tests
- 3x heart rate control exercise sessions (25 mins each)
- 3x partial body massages (25 mins each)