This yoga retreat has been created for those who would like to delve deeper into the ancient spiritual tradition of Yoga. Added to these are a variety of rejuvenating massages to choose from and the chance to practice Karma Yoga.
The Yoga Retreat packages are carefully structured to allow you to experience not just the physical aspects of Yoga (asanas) but also various Pranayama, Yogic Kriyas, Yoga Nidra(deep relaxation),sound meditation and Chakrashuddhi (chakra meditation) and Trataka (candle meditation).
- Wellness consultation on arrival
- Gourmet vegetarian meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) served in the dining area.
- Twice daily group yoga sessions
- Daily group chanting or sound meditation session
- Use of all recreational facilities - swimming pool, Jacuzzi, steam bath, gym, cricket nets, library and the opportunity to watch one movie per day in the home theatre along with other guests.
In addition to the above, the 5-night Shreyas Yoga Retreat programme includes:
- 3x 60 mins personalised yoga instructional sessions
- 1x 60 mins personalised Pranayama session
- 1x 60 mins personalised meditation session
- 1x 60 min personalised Yoga Nidra session
- 3x 15 mins personalised yogic Kriya – Jala neti, Vaman Dhauti
- 2x 60 mins rejuvenation massages. Choose from Balinese, Swedish, Thai, Aromatherapy or Abhyanga
From day one they have been of good advices and they paid attention to my wishes. I am so glad I listen to their advices and decided to go to Vana.
Vana was unbelievable. My experience there was life-changing. It was way over any of my expectations. The quality of life, the people, the staff, the quality of the treatments, the profesionalism and knowledge of their specialists, the food, etc. It was fantastic!
I have learned so much on so many levels: mentally, spiritually, in terms of nutrition, health, etc.
The Healing Holiday team is so professional and dedicated. They show you that they care and this is the biggest added value for me."